|A2||Plug And Delay||4:50|
|B||The Red Line||8:59|
- Mastered By –
- Label Code: LC 01044
|Ship-Scope (12", Promo)||Chain Reaction||CR-34||Germany||2001|
|Ship-Scope (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered)||DDS||DDS014||UK||2015|
|Ship-Scope (4×File, FLAC, Remastered)||DDS||DDS014||UK||2015|
|Ship-Scope (Cassette, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered)||DDS||DDS014CASS||UK||2015|
|Ship-Scope (4×File, MP3, Reissue, Remastered, 320 kbps)||DDS||DDS014||UK||2015|
- Remastering this is like retouching Mona Lisa. How could anyone ever dare touch anything mastered by Moritz von Oswald? And then release it on FLAC and Cassette? What kind of world have we created.
- does the remastered version sound better than the original?
- Edited 5 years agoAnybody know whats playing at the end of red line?
- Found this in a bargain bin on the floor of a record shop for £2 and in perfect condition. It's a task to get down there with the state of my knees - but well worth the effort in this case. Reminds me of why I like to look through cardboard boxes of records.
- beautiful, moving record.
- Who was Shinichi Atobe? Did he ever release anything else, under a different name perhaps? Surprising these four tracks were the only thing we ever heard from him....
One commenter on YT hypothesizes that it may have been an alias for René Löwe (Vainqueur), and I think this is plausible, but no one seems to know for sure...
- Edited 15 years agoWhat is so remarkable about this release is how it takes those sounds familiar to most other Chain Reaction releases and puts them in a different context, a cleaner production realm containing beat structures more familiar to microhouse than experimental dub. This release is perhaps one of the best entry points for those looking to find out more about this great label as it has a fairly accessible sound; although it doesn't attain the greatness of some of the earlier releases, it captures the spirit.
- Edited one year agoThis is without a doubt, one of the best Chain Reaction releases I've heard... Wonderful, melancholic and deeply moving, the CR-staple analogue fuzz replaced with a slightly crisper fuzz. Excellent, and still available from Hardwax for those who are interested.
- record.otd by bekozlove
- FAVORITE TRACKS!!! by needForspeed21
- My Life In Electronic Dance Music by dau
- My Magnificent 7 Techno by krau_trock
- e by trance_gate
- chain reaction i own by uejazelooter
- Elektro by Cs_Platten
- Diary by Zhix
- midas touch on errythang by jaysalkey
- ※※※※※ by mulijiang
- Wanted by elemunt