- HCL Vinyl Collection: R&B/Soul/Funk by HCLVinylRevival
- music that has changed my life by rev.robert
- My Funk/Soul/R&B/Disco collection by zappatton2
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- Neo Soul - Acid Jazz - Contemporary Soul/Jazz by charlotte.reynaert
- Soul Searching, Vol. 2 (2019-1959) by soul-searching
- New Music to Listen to by exvertist
- RAP | LIST Top 100 --Personal-- CLASSIC (LPs) by nicky2bottles
- All Time Favorite Albums by robertd3
- Best of 1997 by robertd3
- top 100 albums by Willtur31
- My Collection by La_Misha
|A2||On & On||3:45|
|A4||Sometimes (Mix #9)||0:44|
|A5||Next Lifetime (Radio Edit)||4:44|
|B1||4 Leaf Clover||4:34|
|B4||Certainly (Flipped It)||5:26|
- Barcode (Text): 6 01215 30271 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 601215302714
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side A [hand-etched]): U-53027-A
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side B [hand-etched]): U-53027-[scratched out A] B 2
|Baduizm (CD, Album, Promo)||Universal Records, Kedar Entertainment||UD-53027||US||1996|
|Baduizm (CD, Album)||Universal Records, Kedar Entertainment||UD 53027||US||1997|
|Baduizm (CD, Album, Club Edition)||Universal Records||USD-53027||Canada||1997|
|Baduizm (CD, Album, Club Edition, BMG Direct Marketing)||Universal Records||UD-53027||US||1997|
|Baduizm (CD, Album)||Universal Records, Kedar Entertainment||UND-53027, UND 53027||Europe||1997|
Such a fantastic album. Game changer when it came out as it sounded like nothing else. This vinyl edition didn’t include “Otherside of the Game” which is a pity as that’s one of the best tunes on the album.
NEO/AFROCENTRIC SOUL AT IT'S FINEST...FOLLOWING HEAVILY IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF D'ANGELO & ME'SHEL NDEGEOCELLO CAME THIS MASTERPIECE OF AN ALBUM..IT BLEW EVERYONE'S MIND...I ACTUALLY FIRST CAME ACROSS THIS YOUNG LADY VIA A UNIVERSAL RECORDS SAMPLER IN LATE 96..ON HEARING HER VOICE I SENSED SHE WOULD BE MASSIVE BECAUSE SHE SOUNDED LIKE NOBODY ELSE AND NEO SOUL HAD JUST STARTED MAKING NOISE IN LONDON...YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND MUSICALLY RARE GROOVES,HIP HOP/SOUL AND SLOW JAMS HAD THE MONOPOLY ON THE AIRWAVES IN THE 90'S SO LOOKING BACK NOW THIS LP/ALBUM/MASTERPIECE CHANGED THE GAME TO WHAT MUSIC IS TODAY....ALL HAIL THE ORIGINAL QUEEN OF NEO/AFROCENTRIC SOUL....MS.ERYKAH BADU!!!
This is not a boot, but the reissue IS the first time the album was released on vinyl in its entirety. This version is edited down to a single LP
I've had two of of these pressings. It might be a bootleg because of the new repress saying "the first time it's been officially on vinyl." I think.
Wow! I remember the day when this record hit the streets. What an eye opening experience. I was collecting mostly vintage Jazz, Funk and Soul Records. It took me less then two seconds to realize that this one would became an instant classic. I even played it @45 and mixed it with some Motorbass or Daft Punk stuff late 90s. Dangit I need to find that Mixtape. Absolutely one of the best so called Neo Soul Records. But for me it is still what it is: one of the freshest Soul Records of all time. No matter which century you are currently in.