- Produced At – Dom + Roland Studios
- This EP is diverse but B2 for me is the bomb and always my fav
- Saw this in the shop in 99 and didn't have the money for it. Really nice no u-turn vibes here. Chill and moody at the same time
- This has got to be the best of Dom & Roland's earlier works. Such wide and varied styles on all 4 tracks. The stand out for me is 'Dawning' which has a similar feel to Photek's 'Water Margin'. Once it gets in your head it never leaves.
- What you can say about an EP Like This? Its Pure And Expert Jungle,but not A Simply Intelligent "Bukemish" Piece. It has Rhythm And Much Psychadely On It,That makes your mind fly Kilometers out of the Atmosphere.
- This is a very good Ep overall. The songs are solid dark dnb, the type that makes you want to kill some furry animals. Its dark, and its skillful. This is what one would come to expect from dom and roland however; skill. Skillful breaks and even more skillful synth; this Ep has great music.