|Info 1||–||Iz It Luv|
|Logo 1||–||Passin Me Byte|
|Logo 2||–||One Love|
Made in Montana. There is no indication of A or B on the labels or in the runout groove. Further, the logo side runout is engraved as the info side, and the info side runout is engraved as the logo side. The naming convention here follows the actual labels, not the runout grooves.
- Matrix / Runout (Logo): PEACHES 004 - INFO KEVIN @ SCRATCH FREE
- Matrix / Runout (Info): PEACHES 004 LOGO
- Forget iz it love or One love.
No love there, Slide is where it's at, bitches. No question.
It's called slide because the shivers will be sliding down your spine once that bass start pumping and the lyrics start flowing.
This choon is so dirty and slimy that your needle will need a 2 week break after that workout.
- Dirty style... it's a house-grime style production. Pumping bassline. Not everybody dares to play such stuff. If you have the balls, then your crowd will love you!!
- One love has got a crazy bassline man, it's so dope. GET IT!
- Edited 15 years ago'Iz It Luv' is so deep! And absolutely made for the terrace. Really beautiful, groovy music, not too housy although it´s too housy for a few people, especially for all the 'pseudo-minimal-people' from to today, who like their music with a light sterile and clinical character, and even don´t check that! The flow of this track is really huge!!