|A||Quadrant Six (Fierce Remix)|
- Mastered By –
- Written-By, Producer – ,
- Barcode: 5 022208 101117 >
- A bit average this one, lacks the invention and awesome sound design of the brilliant Dom and Rob Playford tracks.
- Should be worth more money..Hardcore Drum And Bass Remix by Fierce..When Drum And Bass was Good!!
- Edited 15 years agoThe remix takes things on a rather less intense - but no less deadly - journey, with a more stomping two step beat and gurgling bass as if summoned up by Lucifer himself. Topped off with even more emotive sax action, this remix is on a par with the original.
Rage Roll opens with desolate visions - imagine wandering round stoke on trent on an acid comedown at 4am in the morning - and while this is probably too slow and introverted for today's dancefloor (and that's a shame), it's proof that atmosphere and soul isn't just the preserve of GLO.
- Edited 16 years agoRAGE ROLL - Possibly one of the darkest pieces to emerge at the height of the Techstep / Neurofunk sub genre. This track is utterly atmospheric; creeping malevolent two step beats provide a bed for gloomy sinister sound effects that work themselves up into a menacing rage culminating with an angry “reece” bass sound.
If anyone is interested as to why there were no girls on the drum and bass dance floors at this time (late 1996 -1998), this would be a classic example!!
- Pearsall presents 75 Shadows 005: 1997 [Moving Shadow Tribute Series] by hodderian
- Tech Step Bangers Under £5 by champa_b
- Seth's DNB List by sethwhilst
- Featured on A Bass Chronicle's "History Of Drum & Bass" Timeline (1997 - 1998 Techstep) by eazyflow
- Pearsall presents Truly Dread (A No U-Turn Crew Special) by hodderian