|B1||Close The Cycle||4:05|
|B3||No Rabbit No Life||3:52|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Mastered By –
- Producer, Mixed By –
- Written-By –
1| is mirrored in runouts
- Barcode: 191404119716
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side A): 1| XL1197T A1 = MATT @ METROPOLIS = BL46879-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side B): XL1197T B1 1| BL46879-01 B1
- WOW. The record sounds dynamic and wider than the digital release (played through the same system). The lead track, Bilka, is one of the strongest tracks on the decade. "Come down, soundman" !
- Under the belly was my fav track from digital. On the vinyl it sounds completely different, the B side just blowed my mind from another angle.
- More please, 10/10! A must have on vinyl, the pressing is flawless.
- I very much like his switch in style by blending in more genres into his typical output. I always appreciated him for his abilities but making just (relatively) hard-hitting techno felt a bit boring to me.