|A1||Sure Looks Real||4:15|
|A4||Come When I Call||3:30|
|B1||The Clock's Imagination||2:44|
|B2||Things Gone Wrong||4:50|
|B4||Call It Design||3:06|
- Acoustic Guitar – (tracks: A5, B1, B4, B6)
- Bass – (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4 to B6), (tracks: A2, B3)
- Design [Cover And Liner Design] – ,
- Drums –
- Engineer –
- Guitar – (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2, B4, B5)
- Harmony Vocals – (tracks: A1, B2), (tracks: A1, B2)
- Lead Guitar – (tracks: A2, B3), (tracks: A5)
- Lead Vocals – (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B2)
- Liner Notes –
- Mixed By, Mastered By, Engineer –
- Photography By [Apples] –
- Photography By [Group] –
- Photography By [Liner] –
- Piano – (tracks: A2, B2, B5)
- Producer – ,
- Vocals – (tracks: B1), (tracks: A2, B1, B3), (tracks: B4, B5, B6)
- Written-By – (tracks: A2, B3), (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4 to B6)
Released in a gatefold cover.
Made in USA.
Made in USA.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): ABCS-652-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): ABCS-652-B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|Sure Looks Real (LP, Album, Stereo)||ABC Records||ABCS-652||US||1968|
|Sure Looks Real (8-Track Cartridge, Album, Stereo)||ABC Records||822-652||US||1968|
|Sure Looks Real (LP, Album, Reissue, Gatefold)||Sweet Dandelion||SWDDL724||UK||2011|
|Sure Looks Real (LP, Album, Reissue, Unofficial Release)||Mr. G Records (3), ABC Records (5)||ABCS-652||Unknown|
- not a great follow up to the debut but good.. the title cut is soooo good. wonder what happen to them.
- My recently obtained copy is slightly different: Side 2 label has "ABC RECORDS INC., NEW YORK, N.Y. 10019 - MADE IN USA" per listing image. However, the Side 1 label has "A PRODUCT OF" before the same text. In addition, the side 1 runout matrix is: "ABCS 652 A" (no dashes) followed by "LW" etched and "rL" stamped; side 2 runout matrix is "ABCS-652-B" (with dashes) followed by the same LW and rL as side 1. Other features of label and jacket appear identical to the images posted. Any explanation or theories? Different release? or minor variant?