|A||Get Hip To The Music (Super Hyped Hip House)|
|B1||Get Hip To The Music (Dub Subliminal)|
Mixed By –
|B2||Get Hip To The Music (Piano Trax)|
Distributed by Gherkin
- Barcode (A-Side Runout Etching): VDG 1719 A SUNSHINE N.Y.C.
- Barcode (B-Side Runout Etching): VDG 1719 B SUNSHINE N.Y.C.
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Hi selectajones Fozzy is saying "this is hip house, you choose it". We made the record in Chicago. By the way, Fozzy is also one of the voices on the Trax 12" Holy Cow by Addison & Sheffield. -- Frank
- Boss record. However every digger is part detective, and I've got a question
At 1.09 Frank or Fozzy state, "this is hip house, youtube it." This being 1990, we would not start surfing the web for years and YouTube was more than a decade away from being founded.
Was there an alternative meaning to 'you tube it' in 90s NY? Or does this track contain a prophetic vision of how people of the future would listen to hip house??
Yours, a house nerd
- dub is euphoric gherkin vibe;) .
- happy hip house track with nice piano