|A1||Anonymous Descriptions Of Uncontrollable Urges|
|A2||These Are The Days|
|A3||Pride And Confusion|
|B2||Knocking On Your Door|
- Band – , , ,
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Photography By [Back] –
- Plated By –
- Songwriter –
Including insert with lyrics and thanks. 1000 copies pressed but half the copies were warped while on tour through Arizona.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 8905X05-A A+R SPGII "To Me A Dot Lives To Be An Avacado Peace Worker In Kiteland" EG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 8905X05-B A+R SPGII EG
- If anyone has an extra copy with a playable warp they'd like to trade for a close to NM "What Was Behind" LP let me know. I'm not sure if this is the correct field or place to mention such? Seems like an abstract notion but I was told to try it. I'll even throw in notes to play "What Was..." at the correct speed if you have pitch control.
- I can confirm too that half the 1000 pressed Every Song records were lost from what I've heard. Well there are 499 as one burned up in my apartment fire some years ago but was able to get one on Ebay which cost quite a bit but had to have one
- the most underrated emo band&album of all time, had midwestern emo sounds before any other band did
- this is the most underrated punk band in the underrated punk band's list. I dont know why any label is not gettimg the ights and press a commemorative double album with all the material.
- Great stuff !!
lots of Husker Du influences in it ..
- One-time pressing of 1000. And band members have said around half the copies were warped during a drive through Arizona!