|A||Spend The Night||8:00|
Keyboards [Vibe Solo] –
- Arranged By [Edit Arrangements] –
- Executive-Producer –
- Mastered By –
- Written-By, Producer –
Side B recorded in Japan.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): LDLV-103 A F/W CSB ♪♪
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): LDLV 103 B F/W CSB ♪♪
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Edited 11 months agoI've spent many a night with side A over the years, & not regretted a single minute 😊
- i love this record so much
very bitter sweet, and emotional in a great many ways
one of the best from one of the best 🧡
- absolutely inspirational stuff from pal joey! he is one of my favourite artists of this generation..
- That "Spend A Night" vocal is sampled from "Class Action - Weekend" (1983).
- totally agree with Tempest...top house tune. the vocal works really well with soothing house sounds
- A very influential deep house song, Spend The Night. Tight grooves with the almost hauntingly female vocals of 'spend the night... spend the night.. spend the night... Pal Joey truly takes you on a journey with this cut.
- Electronic Dance music 1987-2004 by ADN99
- ✌️ Saw-mon & Natalie by Saw-mon_and_Natalie
- Eris Drew Selections by barry623HeavyMix
- The Loft  by ballmouse
- Deep House by freewave
- Forbidden Planet Radio Episode 20 by Swissas
- MIX: Old Skool Deep Vol.1 by pinkychukkles
- recent 2nd hand arrivals early May 2011 by transition
- Duplicates by djMax