|A||My Turn To Love You|
Lacquer Cut By –
Mixed By – ,
Lacquer Cut By [H] –
Written-By – ,
- Published By – Marco Music (2)
- Published By – Capritarus Music
- Published By – Spazmo Music
- Produced For – Berry Boo Enterprises
- Record Company – Berry Boo Enterprises, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Executive-Producer –
- Producer –
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): ST-E-69813-A-SP
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): ST-E-69813-B-SP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): 1-2 STE-69813-A-Edit-2 SRC F/w HERBIE Jr :v)
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): STED 7-69813-B-2 SRC STERLING H 1-1
- Fascination is the killer cut from the 1983 album,here hidden away on the b-side.A tune which used to get heavy rotation anytime I played out back then.In fact 1983 was a good year for music....tunes like"Juicy Fruit","Between the Sheets","It's Cool","Touch a four leaf Clover","Ain't Nobody",just to name a few.And that was the same year a certain Ms.Anita Baker made her presents felt with her debut album......Memories!!