|A1||Calabi Yau Manifold|
|B1||Holomorpic n-0 Form|
|C1||Non Vanishing Harmonic Spinor|
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 33972 1A WEME 313.30
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 33972 1B WEME 313.30
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, etched): 33972 1C WEME 313.30
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, etched): 33972 1D WEME 313.30
|Calabi Yau Space (2×12", Album)||Rephlex||CAT 191 LP||UK||2007|
|Calabi Yau Space (CD, Album)||Rephlex||CAT 191 CD||UK||2007|
|Calabi Yau Space (8×File, WAV, Album, Reissue)||Rephlex||CAT 191||UK||2009|
|Calabi Yau Space (8×File, ALAC, Album, Reissue)||Not On Label (Dopplereffekt Self-released)||none||2019|
|Calabi Yau Space (2×12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Album, Reissue, Silver)||WéMè Records||WEME313.30||Belgium||2022|
- Great quality repress. Cold as ice electro that sounds like being inside the magnetic coils in CERN. Not easy listening of often beat-less tracks. It got originally released on Rephlex so it has Richard's seal of approval.
- Fantastic that this finally got reissued. Heavy vinyl pressing, the sound quality is very, very good. Dopplereffekt at their most experimental. Listen to this on headphones to appreciate the amazing production. Non Vanishing Harmonic Spinor works equally well at 33 or 45 speed.