- Techno and (closely and loosely) related that I own by dog_green_sector
- bon son tekno,90/ 2000 by pikadub
- cop soon fall '20 by someonewhoisntme
- The Different Variations Of Electronic Music by LarsSlik
- summer '21 crate A by someonewhoisntme
- TECHNO VINYLS by Fig66
- Claude's Magic Techno Journey by ckhclassics
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Written-By, Composed By –
Published by Pure / Rachmad / EMI.
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Other: 08-028052-22
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped runout, side A ("A PURE19-A HCB874910.", etched)): 08 28052 20 1A1 A PURE19-A HCB874910.
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped runout, side B ("A PURE19-B HCB874910. A", etched)): 08 28052 20 1B1 A PURE19-B HCB874910. A
Somewhat less considered than his classics "Asphyx" and "Sitting on Clouds", this EP is nevetheless high quality Detroit-influenced techno with a deep, dubby edge. "Osirion" in particular is a spectacular string-led anthem with bouncy kicks (very probably sampled from BFC's "Chicken Noodle Soup", but the string and melody treatment is less abstract and dreamy here, and closer to panoramic techno a la UR/Aztec Mystic/Los Hermanos), that still feels totally right some 15 years later. A solid release.