|B1||Trapped In A Midcave||8:21|
|C1||Alien Slut Mum||4:53|
|C3||Acid Test Zone||3:17|
|D1||Latin American Geological Formation||6:54|
|D2||Leaving The Wars of Woe||10:56|
Indie Exclusive variant
- Barcode (Scanned): 634164656010
|Pike Vs The Automaton (CD, Album)||MNRK Music Group||EOM-CD-46443||US||2022|
|Pike Vs The Automaton (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Clear w/Orchid & Ruby Splatter, 180g)||eOne||EOM-LP-46560||US||2022|
|Pike Vs The Automaton (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Ruby [Translucent], 180g)||MNRK Music Group||EOM-LP-46560||US||2022|
|Pike Vs The Automaton (CD, Album)||SPV, MNRK Heavy||SPV 784062 CD||Europe||2022|
|Pike Vs The Automaton (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Brown/Blue Galaxy, 180g)||MNRK Music Group||EOM-LP-46560||US||2022|
- my 2 Lava versions both came with 12x12 numbered lithos.. anybody else? i got a red one and a green one
- My copy (lava) has the same issues as other color variants: lots of pops and cracks on LP1. I was hoping that since the lava-colored version was a later pressing, they'd fix the issue, but they didn't.
Songs are great. LP1 sounds bad. LP2 sounds fine.
- Where's the Lava version? Anyone got time to add? Or... walk me through it?
- The 2LP orchid version was noisy as hell with significant pops throughout. Cleaned twice. I don’t usually complain but it’s a baaaaad pressing
- Fantastic album - discs on my copy are flat & almost no surface noise. Pressing/mix overall sounds excellent - I did have to turn the volume up a bit & could use a little more punch, imo. Color (ORCHID) is really more solid MAGENTA. HIGH ON FIRE fans should pick up this gift from the almighty riff wizard!
My download card didn’t work - I have reached out to Precision Pressing customer service and awaiting a response.