|A1||Keepin' The Summer Alive||3:43|
|A3||Some Of Your Love||2:35|
|A4||Livin' With A Heartache||4:05|
|A5||School Day (Ring! Ring! Goes The Bell)||2:53|
|B3||When Girls Get Together||3:31|
|B4||Santa Ana Winds||3:13|
- Arranged By [Arranger (horns)] – Bob Alcivar
- Arranged By [Arranger (strings)] – Harry Betts
- Art Direction – Tony Lane (2)
- Crew [Beach Boys Road Crew, Road Manager] – Jason Raphalian
- Crew [Beach Boys Road Crew, Road Sound] – Randy Barner
- Crew [Beach Boys Road Crew] – Ray Upton
- Engineer – Chuck Britz, Chuck Leary, Rodney Pearson
- Engineer [Chief Engineer, Mixer] – Steve Desper*
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Brian Behrns
- Illustration – John Alvin
- Lighting [Beach Boys Road Crew] – Greg Hamm
- Management – Jerry Schilling Management
- Performer [Musician] – Al Jardine*, Bill House, Billy Walker*, Brian Wilson, Bruce Johnston, Brian Garafalo*, Caleb Quaye, Carl Wilson, Chuck Findley, Daryl Dragon, Dennis Wilson (2), Dick Hyde, Efrain Toro, Gary Mallaber, Igor Horoshevsky, Joe Walsh, Joel Peskin, John Hobbs, Mike Meros, Ray Armando, Ricci Martin, Ricky Fataar, Scott Mathews, Steve Douglas, Steve Forman, Steve Ross (5), Vince Charles
- Photography By – Gary Nichamin
- Producer – Bruce Johnston
- Written-By – A. Jardine* (tracks: B4), B. Wilson* (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B4), B. Johnston* (tracks: B5), C. Wilson* (tracks: A1, A4), C. Berry* (tracks: A5), M. Love* (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3), R. Bachman* (tracks: A1, A4)
Label: ℗ 1980 Brother Records, Inc. © 1976 CBS Inc.
Thanks to the Beach Boys Staff: Michelle Beaulieu, Susan Gamble
Studios: Rumbo Recorders, Jardines Barn, Western Records
Special Thanks: Tony Martell, Steve Einczig, Harriet Johnston, James William Guercio
The album was recorded at Rumbo Recorders, Los Angeles, and Jardines Barn, Big Sur, California.
All recording was done on Neve consoles, operating in class A, and Studer A-800 multi-track tape recorders.
Two 24-track Studer tape recorders and a Neve, NECAM computer assisted console were electronically linked together for the final 48 track mixdown.
Microphones used include: Vocals - Neumann M-49; RCA 77-DX; Wahrenbrock PZM-A.
Instruments - AKG C-24, D-12; PZM-A; Neumann U-87, KM 84; Shure SM 57.
Tape to disc transfer made at Kendun Recorders utilizing Neumann disc cutting equipment.
All selections were recorded in true stereophonic sound with special attention to spatial perspective.
This type of recording is much more exciting to hear since it fills the room with sound much as would be present in a live performance.
Daryl Dragon appears courtesy of Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
Joe Walsh appears courtesy of Asylum Records
Chuck Findley appears courtesy of Monterey Records
Bruce Johnston appears courtesy of Columbia Records
Scott Mathews appears courtesy of Durocs and Capitol Records
Steve Forman appears courtesy of Friendship and Elektra Records
Includes b&w inner picture sleeve.
FZ 36283 appears on outer sleeve and labels, 36283 appears on inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-36283-1
- Other (Label Side 1): AL 36283
- Other (Label Side 2): BL 36283
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Groove Side 1): PAL-36283-1D KENDUN-B JG E
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Groove Side 2): PBL-36283-1C KENDUN-A JG C
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|CRB 86109||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (LP, Album)||Caribou Records||CRB 86109||Europe||1980||Sell This Version|
|468350 4||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (Cass, Album, RE, RM)||Caribou Records, Epic Associated||468350 4||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|LSP 15472||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (LP, Album, RE)||Epic||LSP 15472||Spain||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|468350 2||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (CD, RM)||Epic||468350 2||Netherlands||1991||Sell This Version|
|CRB 86109||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (LP, Album)||Caribou Records||CRB 86109||Italy||1980||Sell This Version|