|A1||–||Make Me Feel Better|
|A4||–||The Houston Express|
|A5||–||Finger Lickin' Good|
|B3||–||Las Cuatro Culturas|
|B4||–&||You've Got To Do Your Best|
Record Store Day 2022 Exclusive release, part of the April 23rd drops limited to 5800 copies worldwide (3500 copies in the U.S.)
- Barcode (Text, hype sticker): 8 88072 27936 0
- Barcode (Scanned, hype sticker): 0888072279360
- I agree with everybody here. Far Out & Funky. My copy is very slightly dished but nothing to worry about. It plays fine and sounds GREAT. I have all of these compilations from "Moon Rocks" onwards and I was going to stop buying them after "The Dank D-Funk Blend Vol.2" but they are too good to pass up... and they look as cool as they sound.
- Now this was the sleeper from RSD. Well mastered, excellent packaging, and good music!
- Agree with other reviewers that this is an outstanding release. My press quality is excellent. A spin clean left it completely noiseless during playback. The music on side A is very good. Side B is exceptional.
- Fantastic record, one of the best RSD issue. This series should continue.
- Side A was fantastic but unfortunately side B was stamped off center causing the pitch to shift and the tonearm to sway back and forth. This made half the album unlistenable but the tracks were def great. I’ll see if my record store will allow an exchange if they get any other copies in.
- Funky as your Grandpa’s drawers! This and DLO3 Live in Loveland are top of the heap for RSD 2022. So. Many. Funky. Horns!
- Ill be completely honest, the B side made me cry it was so good.
- Was recommended this — very groovy. My copy was a little noisy in quieter moments, but ultimately the music sounds lovely and the tracks selected here are funky, jazzy, and fun.
- Better buckle up for this one or it’ll tear yer head off. So nasty. So clean. So funky. A no brainer. Pressing is quiet and flat.
Get it and let yer neighbors know what’s up.
- Amazing press. Noise floor black as night. Sound is amazing. Mastering is spot on dynamic, open great soundstage. As always Jazz dispensary does not disappoint. As a white guy growing up in the burbs these releases have been funk and soul 101. What a service to the music and the players of the day. This one in particular is down dirty and easy. It could be non a loop at a party and no one would stop movin their heads. With all of the hype on RSD these deserve to be the ones flying off the shelves. Yeah I like It lol
- Colored Vinyl by DML2112
- Red Pressings by Doneallican
- Packaging: Interactive Die Cuts by soulchap
- Colored Vinyl by danherrington
- RSD | 2022 | Date : 2022-04-23 | 259 Releases by BIA.Records
- For Trade by dcarey8879
- We Got the Jazz by croz1007
- collection by jkoestline
- Jazz Dispensary: Super Skunk by plasquatch