|A2||WDPK 83.7 FM||0:28|
|B2||Around The World||7:07|
|B3||Rollin' & Scratchin'||7:26|
|D2||Indo Silver Club||4:32|
- Licensed From – Daft Life Ltd.
- Published By – Concord Music Publishing – excluding France
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Daft Trax
- Copyright © – Daft Trax
- Licensed To – ADA France
- Produced For – Daft Trax
- Recorded At – Daft House
- Recorded At – Fuse Club
- Produced At – Daft House
- Mixed At – Daft House
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – Delabel Editions – for France
- Published By – Daft Music
- Pressed By – MPO
- Lacquer Cut At – Translab
- Distributed By – Warner Music France
- Distributed By – ADA France
- Art Direction – , ,
- Artwork – , , ,
- Cover, Photography By –
- Lacquer Cut By – ,
- Layout – ,
- Mastered By –
- Performer – ,
- Photography By –
- Producer – ,
- Sleeve – ,
- Written By – ,
Gatefold sleeve with embossed 'Daft Punk' logo on front. Includes color printed inner sleeves
Made in France sticker
Made in France sticker
- Barcode (printed): 0 190296 611926
- Matrix / Runout (Side A variant 1): 0724384260910 A2 MPZ-TR [MPO logo] 22 255873
- Matrix / Runout (Side B variant 1): GOPHER - TR - 0724384260910 B2 724384260910/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C variant 1): 072438426091 C2 GOPHER-TR- 724384260910/C1 [MPO logo] 22 255873
- Matrix / Runout (Side D variant 1): 072438426091 D2 724384260910/D GOPHER-TR- [MPO logo] 22 255873
- Matrix / Runout (Side A variant 2): 0724384260910 A2 MPZ-TR [MPO logo] 22 267021
- Matrix / Runout (Side B variant 2): GOPHER - TR - 0724384260910 B2 724384260910/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C variant 2): GOPHER - TR - 724384260910/C1 072438426091 C2
- Matrix / Runout (Side D variant 2): 072438426091 D2 724384260910/D GOPHER - TR - [MPO Logo] 22 267462
|Homework (2×LP, Album, Numbered, Promo, White Label)||Virgin||VISA 8148||UK & Europe||1996|
|Homework (2×LP, Album, Test Pressing)||Virgin||VISA 8148||UK & Europe||1996|
|Homework (Cassette, Album, Promo)||Virgin||none||1996|
|Homework (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin, Virgin, Soma Quality Recordings, Soma Quality Recordings, Soma Quality Recordings||CDV 2821, 7243 8 42609 27, 8 42609 2||Europe||1997|
|Homework (Cassette, Album)||Virgin, Soma Quality Recordings||7243 8 42609 4 1||US||1997|
- Excellent mastering and pressing. On par with the best audiophile records out there. No single skip. Never. As I can imagine that because so much bass heavy material was pressed, many cart/arm combinations are unable to track certain parts. This is not a pressing fault.
- GREAT pressing!!! Dynamic as F. Rockin! Wish all represses sounded this good.!!!
- This is the way to master and press records, great dynamics and pressing quality and 24 euros (in a shop here in Dublin) for a double lp of this quality is what all other labels should be delivering in 2022. Zero skips on my gear: Modded Thorens TD 160 with a at vm540ml cart, Parks Audio Puffin preamp,Denon Pma-800ne amp, Dali Oberon 5 speakers.
- I gotta say, this pressing is *almost* perfect in every way... except the skipping in thump-heavy "Rollin' & Scratchin,'" the last track on side B. Granted, I'm using the stock cartridge that came with my turntable (I plan on upgrading the stylus soon), but the tone arm is balanced correctly and the cartridge aligned. This is the only time I've experienced skipping with a newly pressed record. Seems like everyone's got a different experience - this was mine. Other than that, I'm loving this pressing.
- Perfect sound with a standard Technics 1210 and cheap Audio-Technica AT-VM95E capsule. Amazing bass and no pops, background noise or skips. Better than my previous 2012 copy.
- Amazing copy. I have no skips on my copy. The sound quality is great
- Perfectly flat, and no skips on mine, a few clicks on pops on D side but that's because of a little dust - a brush round before play would have helped... sounds great, no surface noise and really punchy bass!
- nice pressing with a good amount of bass, but there's a few minor and infrequent skips during side b
- my second disc is warped! i’m super bummed about it, i’m setting it under some books for a little bit to try and reverse it, but if anyone knows where i could get a replacement second disc PLEASE let me know.
- wet cleaning eliminated all skips. those of you who chastised others for not having "proper" setups shame on you. also those who said the pressing was mixed or mastered "hot" or that the bass caused the skips.......really?! i would hope people have learned not to place their tt on top of speakers or to remove vibrations as much as possible. IF YOU HAVE SKIPS CLEAN THE VINYL AND NO A CARBON FIBER BRUSH ISNT ENOUGH.