|A1||Crossing The Threshold||1:26|
- Artwork –
- Composed By, Producer, Performer –
- Mastered By [Sound Enhancement By] –
- Photography By –
Some copies include a Jeff Mills stencil.
- Barcode (scanned): 656793294562
- The photo exhibition of his hands (!) was already way over the top, but now this stencil with his face... WTF?!
- A really poignant release for a poignant point in time - both for Axis as a label and for the consumer public. A challenging but beautiful release - I found the tracks quite mentally permeating, the signature percussive style of Mills provides enough to keep in a rhythm and balance, just enough so as to let the rest of the sound do what it was intended. A great addition to the Axis library.
- Absolutely flawless. Perfectly and expressive. Absolutely gorgeous. Simple and elegant. Beautiful design (b/w noir cover), minimalistic sounds with good vibes. For me is one of the best album of this year. Thanks, The Wizard.