|A1||What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)|
Written-By – ,
Written-By – , ,
|A3||Lay All Your Love On Me|
|B1||Over The Sea|
Written-By – ,
|B3||Something In The Air|
Edited By –
Engineer [Mix] – ,
Engineer [Recording] –
Mixed By – ,
|B5||Make It Funky|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Tommy Boy Music
- Copyright © – Tommy Boy Music
- Published By – T-Boy Music
- Published By – Insoc Music
- Published By – Eleven East Corp.
- Published By – Murat Konar Music
- Recorded At – Platinum Island Studios
- Recorded At – Nicollet Studios
- Mixed At – Unique Recording
- Mixed At – Tommy Boy
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Microforum Services Group
- Arranged By, Programmed By, Performer –
- Art Direction –
- Engineer [Assistant] – ,
- Executive-Producer –
- Layout –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By, Engineer [Mix] –
- Performer – ,
- Performer, Sampler [Super-secret Sonic-bonic Mediaspeak Samples] –
- Photography By –
- Producer, Arranged By, Programmed By, Mixed By, Engineer [Recording] –
- Typography –
- Barcode (Text): 0 16998-51791 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 016998517918
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): V1277354 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): V1277354 B
- Rights Society (A1, A2, A4 to B5): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A3): BMI
|Information Society (LP, Album, SRC Pressing)||Tommy Boy||TBLP 25691||US||1988|
|Information Society (LP, Album)||Stiletto||230.4015||Brazil||1988|
|Information Society (LP, Album)||Stiletto||492.013||Brazil||1988|
|Information Society (Cassette, Album, SR, Dolby HX Pro, B NR)||Tommy Boy||TBC 25691||US||1988|
|Information Society (CD, Album)||Tommy Boy||7599-25691-2||US||1988|
- Skips and that makes me sad because I lose my loud bumping sound.... ! Expected more from this as others have said.
- I have received 2 replacements of this edition and both skip! Its pressed way off center and wobbles like crazy, literally garbage. Tommy Boy wtf
- My copy skips. Does anyone else’s? My original does too.
- The artwork is not the best quality but good, I loved the Vinyl record sound (i tested it with £6k studio monitors)
- There is a small sticker at the back saying that this record is made in Canada.
- I had only managed to compare the first 2 tracks of of this new pressing. It sounded very much a digital remastering with bass increased.
Cover and inner sleeve is definitely recreated and the image compared to the Original seems to be a handphone shot on the cd and then enlarged.
The text color has also changed from faint grey to white. Font type was also changed. The back image was slightly enlarged and recolored.
The inner sleeve image was so blur and dark as compared to the original release.
C'mon Tommy Boy, why haven't you took pride in all your reissues. I paid over SGD$50 for a half-heartedly done reissue.