Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone – Gene Kinsey
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Don McCook
- Arranged By – Andy Gibson (tracks: A3, A5, D5)
- Art Direction – J. J. Stelmach
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Jimmy Lamare*
- Bass – Phil Stephens
- Drums – Ray Michaels (tracks: D1 to D8), Wesley Dean (tracks: A1 to C8)
- Executive Producer – Ethel Gabriel
- Guitar – Bus Etri
- Liner Notes – Jeff Scott (6)
- Piano – Bill Miller (2) (tracks: B1 to D8), Nat Jaffe (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Producer – Frank Driggs
- Remastered By – Don Miller
- Soloist, Piano – Nat Jaffe
- Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – Charlie Barnet
- Soloist, Trumpet – Bobby Burnet, Charlie Shavers
- Tenor Saxophone – Charlie Barnet, Kurt Bloom
- Trombone – Ben Hall (4), Bill Robertson, Don Ruppersberg
- Trumpet – Bobby Burnet, Charles Huffine (tracks: A1 to C2), Charlie Shavers (tracks: B5 to C2), Johnny Owens* (tracks: C3 to D8), Johnny Mendell (tracks: A1 to D6)
- Trumpet, Arranged By – Billy May (tracks: D7, D8)
- Vocals – Judy Ellington (tracks: A4, A6, A7, B1, B3 to B6, B8, C5, C6, D3)
All selections recorded in New York
Thanks to John Malafy and Art Shifrin
Photos: Photo Files, Frank Driggs Collection
A4, A6: from the Yale show "Here We Go Again"
B4: from the Paramount film "Some Like It Hot"
C6: from the Paramount picture "Paramount Presents Hoagy Carmichael"
D1: from the Shubert prod. "Streets of Paris"
D2, D4: from the Paramount picture "The Star Maker"
© 1981, RCA Records, New York, N.Y. - Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1981 RCA Record
Electrically recorded phonograph records
Credits incorrectly indicate that Bill Miller replaces Jaffe on D7 and D8 from D1 to D6 (Bill Miller is already on D1 to D6).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7863-55577-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): AXM2-5577-1-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): AXM2-5577-1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side C): AXM2-5577-2-C
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side D): AXM2-5577-2-D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A): AXM2-5577A 1 I I A1F
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B): AXM2-5577B 1 I I A1 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side C): AXM2-5577C 1 I I D1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side D): AXM2-5577D 1 I I A1D