- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 19200
- Design [Designed By] – Eloise Leigh
- Engineer – Ludo Camberlin (tracks: B2 to B5), Roland Beelen (tracks: A1 to A5, B1)
- Guitar [Guitars], Electronic Drums [Drummachine], Vocals – T.B. Frank*
- Performer [The Neon Judgement Are] – Dirk Da Davo, TB Frank
- Producer – The Neon Judgement
- Remastered By [Uncredited] – George Horn
- Vocals, Synthesizer – Dirk Da Davo
Subtitle back sleeve:
Suffering (1981) // TV Treated (1982)
Includes an 11x11 lyric sheet including rare photos, a mini poster and two silk screened die-cut diagrams taken from the band's original synthesizer workbooks.
Tracks A1 to B1 original released as Cassette 'Suffering' 1981
Tracks B2 to B5 original released as Cassette 'TV Treated' 1982
A1 to A5, B1: Recorded at Kleo Studios, Wezemaal, Belgium, 1981
B2 to B5: Recorded at Anything But Studio, Leuven, Belgium, 1982
A1+A2 Published by BE Songs (Europe)
A3+A4+A5+B1+B3 Published by Neon vzw (Europe)
B2+B3+B4 Published by Strictly Confidential (Europe)
B2 :: With kind courtesy of NEWS Records
Instruments: Korg Mono Poly + Yamaha CS 10, Roland TR-808 Rhythm
Composer, Boss DR55 'Dr Rhythm', Fender Stratocaster
some autographed copies were sold during their concerts in 2010
© 2010 Dark Entries Records
Durations do not appear on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts Side A): DE - 007 AI 19200.I (2)..
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts Side B): DE - 007 BI 19200.2(2)...
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|OS16||Neon Judgement*||Early Tapes (CD, Comp, Ltd, RM)||OnderStroom Records||OS16||Belgium||2011||Sell This Version|
|DE-007||Neon Judgement*||Early Tapes (LP, Comp, RM, RP)||Dark Entries||DE-007||US||2012||Sell This Version|
|DE-007||Neon Judgement*||Early Tapes (LP, Comp, Ltd, Num, RM, RP)||Dark Entries||DE-007||US||2010||Sell This Version|