|A1||The Darkest Burden|
|A3||Behind Closed Doors|
|A4||When Talking Fails, It's Time For Violence!|
|A5||Your Dystopian Hell|
|B2||Sea Of Disease|
|B9||All Will Wither|
- Design –
- Drums, Percussion –
- Guest, Violin – (tracks: B8)
- Guitar, Bass, Noises –
- Illustration –
- Photography By –
- Vocals –
Standard black vinyl version. Comes with printed inner sleeve with lyrics and a QR code to view the lyrics online.
- Barcode: 5055006565522
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MOSH655LP A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MOSH655LP B
|Hiss (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Blue)||Earache||MOSH655LP||UK||2022|
|Hiss (CD, Album)||Earache||MOSH655CD||UK||2022|
|Hiss (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Red)||Earache||MOSH655LP||UK||2022|
|Hiss (CD, Album, Limited Edition, Signed)||Earache||MOSH655CD||UK||2022|
|Hiss (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Purple)||Earache||MOSH655LP||UK||2022|
- Side A plays perfectly but, as others have already mentioned, Side B has a profound amount of surface noise/hiss on the last 4-5 tracks. I don’t know if it’s by design or just a bad pressing but it’s incredibly annoying imo
Otherwise, that album’s proper filthy. A very worthwile experience.
- One of the filthiest LP's out of the sleeve. Even a decent clean hasn't gotten some of the smudges off.
This hissing at the end, is in the LP, it's by design. Hard pressed into the LP
- Yea, there’s definitely an issue with this pressing. Side B has a terrible amount of surface noise toward the back end.
- Edited one year agowow my copy came with the biggest seam damage I've ever seen, I'm talking a 3" seam split
Edit: label's sending me a replacement jacket. The sound quality is good, no issues with surface noise
- Edited one year agoMy black copy also has loud swishing surface noise especially towards end of side B, hate to say digital version sounds better, WTF Earache.
- Lots of surface noise, especially a persistent hiss on side B. Honestly thought it was a part of the record (given the name), but further listening proved otherwise.
- My black copy also has surface noise issues, sadly. Sound quality is good otherwise, but it's really noticeable towards the end of the B side.
- How does this pressing sound to you? I've read about some issues with side B surface noise on the color pressings.