|A1||Heart Shaped World||3:26|
|A2||I'm Not Waiting||3:15|
|A3||Don't Make Me Dream About You||3:30|
|A4||Kings Of The Highway||4:44|
|B1||Blue Spanish Sky||3:57|
|B2||Wrong To Love You||4:17|
|B5||In The Heat Of The Jungle||6:17|
- Art Direction, Design –
- Bass Guitar, Vocals –
- Drums, Vocals –
- Engineer –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Lead Guitar –
- Management –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By [Mixing Assistance] –
- Musician – , , , , , ,
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] –
- Photography By [Other Photos (Live)] –
- Photography By [Other Photos (Portraits)] –
- Producer –
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] –
- Vocals, Guitar –
℗ © 2022 Sun Label Group, LLC. 101 Winners Circle, Suite 123, Brentwood, TN 37027. All rights reserved. Unauthorized Duplication of this recording prohibited by federal law.
Includes black and white printed inner sleeve.
Includes black and white printed inner sleeve.
- Barcode (Printed): 7 92755 80146 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): 2755801468-A BLACKBELT-LEVI 39427.1(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): 2755801468-B BLACKBELT-LEVI 39427.2(3)...
|Heart Shaped World (LP, Album, Stereo, SRC Pressing)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||9 25837-1, 1-25837||US||1989|
|Heart Shaped World (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 25837-2||US||1989|
|Heart Shaped World (Cassette, Album)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||925 837-4, WX 264 C||Europe||1989|
|Heart Shaped World (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||7599-25837-2||Australia||1989|
|Heart Shaped World (LP, Album, Stereo, TELDEC Pressing)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||925 837-1, WX 264||Europe||1989|
- It's a great sounding record, but this has more to do with the quality of the recording than the pressing itself, which is fine but not audiophile-grade. I also have more than a half-dozen very brief instances of no-fill on side A, most of them occurring during "Kings of the Highway". I was also not immune from the black speck haha, but I'll just call it a freckle.
I paid too much for this record because it was a special import to Canada. Was it worth it? Probably, because I have already listened to it a lot (I can even anticipate when the sonic imperfections are about to happen). I think you'll be very satisfied with it but don't expect it to sound so present that it's like Chris Isaak is in your living room/basement.
- Fantastic master/press. Sounds like he did onstage with this outfit- if you were standing centre front. Even like the grainy cover photo-suits the music. Only problem is I have a black speck in white run-out groove-should I throw it away? (Kidding).
- it sounds good but do not have any wow effect. my white vinyls have also huge black stains everywhere.
- Pretty sublime pressing & mastering. Nil issues with my copy, Only negative comment would be that the artwork is a little on the thin side. Otherwise, 5 stars ✨
- Loving this! Great music, the pressing is flawless and the sound is brilliant…
- Great album, musically. The pressing is well done with a bit of surface noise (even after the Degritter) and the vinyl is acceptably flat. The digital remix has the bass and vocals more forward than previous versions, which probably explains the very positive comments. It’s more lively than the versions people are accustomed to hearing. That said, this is not quite what I consider a true audiophile-grade recording (nor should it at it’s retail price). The album is LOUD (think all sliders on the EQ set at higher gain at once and the bass is a tad muddy (oversaturated). Would I reach for this on vinyl vs streaming on Tidal? Not so sure. The original master is more ethereal which really suits tracks like “Blue Spanish Sky.” It is a highly entertaining record; however, so whichever way floats your boat — just enjoy!
- What a record - even the inner grooves sound smooth. Some may complain about the fact that not every copy is pure white (mine had streaks of black, swirl-like), but it makes the edition all the more special to me. Beautiful.
- Awesome to finally have this on vinyl, though had it on cassette and honestly it sounds good no matter how you slice it. If you're a fan, might wanna get on it before it goes OOP -- and I hope they do the rest of them, particularly Forever Blue.
- I can't stop playing this album! It sounds fantastic, a high quality pressing that is A-Must-Have for any audiophile thats a fan of his music!
- Edited 2 months agoWOW! This is impressive. I had no expectation playing this record, but damn, it sounds so audiophile-y. Definitely one of the best non-analog records I heard in long time. quiet, warm, and great dynamics. Chris is front and center.
Buy it before it is gone. It is really great sounding record