|A1||Your Love Is My Drug|
|A3||Take It Off|
Backing Vocals – ,
|B1||Kiss N Tell||3:28|
|B3||Blah Blah Blah|
|C1||Party At A Rich Dude's House|
|D2||Dancing With Tears In My Eyes||3:29|
|D3||Boots & Boys|
Backing Vocals – ,
- A&R –
- Art Direction, Design –
- Engineer – (tracks: A2, B2, C1), (tracks: A1 to A3, C1, C3, D2, D3), (tracks: C3), (tracks: A1), (tracks: A2, B1, D2), (tracks: B1), (tracks: C1)
- Executive-Producer –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By –
- Photography By –
- Producer – (tracks: A1, A2, B3, C1, C3, D2), (tracks: A1 to B1, B4, C3, D2), (tracks: B1, B4, D1)
- Written-By – (tracks: A2, B3, C1, C3, D2), (tracks: A3, D2), (tracks: B2, C2), (tracks: D4), (tracks: C2), (tracks: A1, C3), (tracks: A1 to D3), (tracks: A2 to B1, B4, C3, D2, D4), (tracks: C2), (tracks: B1, B4, D1), (tracks: D3), (tracks: B3), (tracks: B2), (tracks: D3), (tracks: A1, B2, D4), (tracks: B3), (tracks: B1, B4, C1, D1), (tracks: D3)
Sticker on the protective outer cellophane.
- Barcode (Text): 8 8697-49209-1 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 886974920915
|Animal (CD, Album)||RCA, Kemosabe Records||88697-49209-2||US||2010|
|Animal (CD, Album)||RCA, Kemosabe Records, Sony Music||88697646492||Europe||2010|
|Animal (CD, Album, Stereo)||RCA||88697640462||UK||2010|
|Animal (CD, Album)||RCA, Kemosabe Records||88697-64649-2||Australia||2010|
|Animal (CD, Album)||RCA||9787799433929||China||2010|
- New variants on Urban Outfitters and the official store! 2021
- 4 different copies of this album from 3 different retailers from 2 different countries, and both LPs on all of them are severely edge warped (the worst in my collection of 70 odd records). Nuts. The gatefolds on all of them all are put together defectively too (big 7cm bulge beside the spine on both halves on the inner face). I suspect this gatefold problem is what is slowly warping the LPs over all this time since pressing.
- Sounds good, but not great. Inner grove distortion is very very apparent on this release. Take it off and Hungover in particular sound very muddy.
- The brand new copy I bought was a little warped but it's not audible at all so IMO it's not a huge deal and will likely flatten over time. Sounds great on vinyl, didn't know what to expect in terms of detail being electropop, but I was pleasantly suprised. Gatefold is very nice. Overall, I would reccomend this release!