- Written-By, Producer – ,
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MMI 9387-AI D.P.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MMI 9387-BI D.P.
- Rights Society: SABAM ™
- Edited 4 months agoall about escape for me, stupendously cold scorching dark acid with a trancey edge (when that was not the word to turn your nose up at! that is to say, not yet conduring associations of vapid university graphic designers and trust fund acid casualties.
Sounding like the bastard child of new beat on paranoia inducing doeses of methamphetamine this is really claustrophobic, and utterly fantastic as a result! Now if only the majority of trance actually delivered the thing. Shivvering in sub zero temperatures.. gnosis, let's go.
- 4-3H(N) is the tune to buy this for imo; insane Belgian acid at its finest - immense 303 with a steady stomping beat and disorientating stereo effect. Love it. Tricky to mix if you wait too long…
- Edited 16 years agoGiven its age the acid content is just amazing. The stand out track is closer which has an eerie intro with the sound of walking footseps passing by, followed by a really uplifting acid cresendo and then it just all kicks off with acid all over the place. A very underated all time acid classic. One of my all time favourite releases by Dr Fernando!