|A6||Rights And Reproductions|
|B4||Sounding The Sea|
- Artwork [Roses] –
- Artwork [Tiger Embroidery] –
- Bass –
- Drums –
- Guitar –
- Layout –
- Mastered By –
- Photography By [Back Photo] –
- Photography By [Front Photo] –
- Producer –
- Recorded By –
- Voice –
- Words By –
Recorded and mixed March 2020 and August/September 2021.
- Barcode (Sticker): 6 43859 19301 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): DIS193-A HEAVING DOWN 39939.1(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): DIS193-B THE LONG NOW THEY CALL HISTORY 39939.2(3)...
- Unbelievable! One of the best Dischord record is coming out in 2022! I am 18 again... true DC Hardcore!
- Great great record from start to finish, and nice pressing, too !
- Amazing record, great pressing ! One of my favorite record since..........I don't remember
- 100% agree with Beyahsvinyl, this is an amazing record. The engery is great. Do yourself a favour and buy this one.
- This is without doubt the best Dischord records release since The Argument by Fugazi.
Typical great production from Ian Mackaye which thankfully lacks the horrible digital sound of most modern punk/hardcore albums..other producers take note, this is how you do it!
well pressed with booklet.
get it now before its gone forever.