C418 – Minecraft Volume Alpha
|Label:||Ghostly International – GI-243 LP|
Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Repress, Stereo, Transparent w/ Green Blob
|Country:||USA & Europe|
|Genre:||Electronic, Stage & Screen|
|Style:||Soundtrack, IDM, Chiptune, Ambient, Video Game Music|
|B1||Mice On Venus||4:41|
- Copyright © – Ghostly International
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Ghostly International
- Licensed From – C418
- Published By – TUNECORE DIGITAL MUSIC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 804297824376
- Label Code: LC 47563
Other Versions (5 of 16)View All
|Minecraft - Volume Alpha (24×File, AAC, Album, VBR)||Not On Label (C418 Self-released)||none||Germany||2011|
|Minecraft - Volume Alpha (24×File, ogg-vorbis, Album)||Not On Label (C418 Self-released)||none||Germany||2011|
|Minecraft - Volume Alpha (24×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps)||Not On Label (C418 Self-released)||none||Germany||2011|
|Minecraft - Volume Alpha (24×File, FLAC, Album)||Not On Label (C418 Self-released)||none||Germany||2011|
|Minecraft - Volume Alpha (LP, Album)||Ghostly International||GI-243 LP||US||2015|
ReviewsShow All 33 Reviews
- A few crackles and pops on both side A & B first tracks but still very listenable. Very happy to have this is in my collection.
- really happy to have this since it seems it's hard to find, but my copy is unfortunately slightly bowl shaped. however, playback is basically SILENT which seems unusual since other reviews mention pops and static.
- They could’ve easily done the full soundtrack as a 2LP, even as one disc it looks like there’s room for a couple more tracks. A shame we haven’t gotten the complete soundtrack yet but still glad to see it on vinyl!
- great sounding music with no pops, but the record is pretty warped
- So happy to finally have it after waiting it out but sadly the pressing has a few pops and static on a few tracks. I’m happy nonetheless as it is such a wonderful soundtrack however the flaws are quiet but so loud during the quiet parts.
- I guess I got lucky. VERY few pops on side A and nothing on B. Sounds great overall quiet when it needs to be and full and rich when it doesn't! After reading reviews I was worried but I'll take a win for sure!
- My copy has a lot of crackles and pops even after cleaning it. The vinyl itself is visually stunning, but the overall pressing lacks in sound quality
- After sampling a few parts of my copy it sounds great so far, but it's the most warped record I own. It's dish shaped and doesn't touch the platter anywhere except the very centre. I doubt it'll flatten easily :/
- So i just got my fourth replacement in and this one seems to be better.
The quality control on this release is just really bad.
For so far i know all of them have a slight warp (friend of mine has this to but he got a good one on the second one). Also the record seems to have scratches most of the times on A1 or B1 often a couple next to eachother. And the problem on these kind of genre is that you will hear everything.
Overall the recording itself sounds great, nothing wrong there.
And like some others pointed out, the sleeve is very basic (no inserts etc, no polylined innersleeve you get just a blanc paper one).
But the color-clear of the vinyl looks great and does not affect the sound (as far i can see and hear).
And that's about it.
- no way to test sound yet (currently home from uni away from my turntable), but arrived un-warped and with no visible damage from Chipfreq. i will say, compared to the volume beta re-press I got last year, the basic card sleeve is a bit disappointing but i'm satisfied just owning it at this point.
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release