|2||–||Higher Love (Slipmatt Remix)|
|3||–||Go Insane (Future Primitive Remix)|
|4||–&||Feel The Power||4:24|
|5||–&||It's Not Over (Remix)||3:44|
|7||–, &||Here I Am||4:08|
|8||–||Surrender (Force & Styles Remix)|
|9||–||Here We Go Again||3:46|
|11||–||Heart Of Gold|
|13||–||Dawn Of A New Era||4:34|
|14||–||Let The Music (Brisk Remix)|
|15||–vs.||Now Is The Time (Hixxy & Trixxy Remix)|
Remix – ,
|16||–||Wanting To Get High (Smoogies Awake)||4:24|
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records
- DJ Mix –
Comes in a florescent yellow tinted jewel case.
- Barcode: 785688005928
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): RBO2358M80059RE RAINBO
- Matrix / Runout (Mould code): RAINBOCA
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): IFPI L121
- Mould SID Code: IFPI A603
|Happy 2b Hardcore (16 Happy Hardcore Breakbeat Techno Anthems) (CD, Compilation, Misprint, Mixed)||Moonshine Music||MM 80059-2||US||1997|
|Happy 2b Hardcore (CD, Compilation, Misprint, Mixed)||Moonshine Music||MM 80059-2||US||1997|
|Happy 2b Hardcore (16 Happy Hardcore Breakbeat Techno Anthems) (CD, Advance, Compilation, Mixed, Unofficial Release)||Moonshine Music (3)||MM 80059-2||Russia||1997|
- The first happy hardcore purchase I ever made. And the last. No way...I think I liked one song. Or a part of one
- Mixing is really bad, I mean how hard is it to beatmatch a track and use the eq instead of fading it all the time! OMG coommee oon!
The tracks are ace though!
- Are YOU Happy 2b Hardcore!?
Along with alot of sucessfull compilation such as Bonkers, Happy Hardcore Foundation, and even 'This is Noize', this seems to be one of the more popular ones, and for a good reason. A great track selection and non stop happy hardcore energy makes this mixed compilation a stomping classic! Well, yes, the mixing sucks real bad, but other than that it is great! This introduced many people to happy hardcore and im sure they would be pleased with this album!
- Edited 15 years agoThis cd really captures what happy hardcore is all about through its energetic songs and fun in the mix. I would say it is a great cd to add to a happy hardcore collection or to begin one with.
- Edited 18 years agoThis was my introduction to Happy Hardcore, and I picked it up on a whim, my eye caught by the neon yellow-tinted package. The sheer non-stop, giddy energy in this CD, along the great song selection and mixing, have made this one of the few mix CDs I am really happy to own. Nothing for the chin-strokers, but some top-notch driving music.