- Keyboards [Additional] –
- Mastered By –
- Producer, Written-By –
Written & produced @ Track One Studios.
- Barcode: 5 021603 004566
- Matrix / Runout (A): IDEALT 4 A TIM D. MASTERPIECE C.B.A MPO
- Matrix / Runout (B): IDEALT 4 B MPO
- Balls out house & acid classicks produced by the one & only Mark Archer. An uncommon find, sleep & weep.
- At I love techno volume 2..!..when the first cd's were pure nostalgica.....
- School's is in here! be ready for a ready stream for Pure driving House forced with tweaked drums and riffs. Well Done
- Derrick Carter played this on his 1996 essential mix, pure class in glassssssssssssssss!
- Wickety Wack features on Doc Martin's landmark Mix CD, Unlock Your Mind. Hearing it alone without his overdubing with maybe two other records, it really is an outstanding track on its own. So packed full of low end sounds.
- Holy shit! This is the best tune I've heard from 1996 ! Awesome!
- Laurent Garnier fave from back in tha day...sweet nostalgia...
- this might be one of the very few tunes that smashed the dancefloor, due to it's hard bass-drum, superdeep basslines & tricky hi hat arrangements, aswell as being so deep & a "need to listen to tune" with it's most melodic strings, e-guitar hooks & vocal snippets.
One of the most complex tunes ever made !!!
All lovers of ENVOY or FUNK DA VOID (SOMA) should listen this one !
- Very hard kickin' house track: Excellent produced and reduced on the really kickin' essence! Incunable of a "House Track"...
- "Don't Stop" on the a-side is a really kickin' track between House and Techno. Rough, hard and fast - excellent floorfiller!