- Diamond In The Rough by SecretSquizza
- Trance Hard Acid Goa by SteveStivo
- Anni 90 disco by ADN99
- DJ M-Zone @ Uprising 22-08-96****** by Carlkutta
- John Digweed & Sasha @ Simon's, Gainesville, Florida, 26/05/1996 by matt_bassline
- Selected Trance & Hardtrance by ursa
- Acid Techno Selection by ursa
- Favorite Tracks With Acid by amv-freak
- Acid Trance by freewave
- Collection by Moireaud
|A||Read My Lips||8:14|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Performer [Future Breeze Are] – ,
Side A plays at 45 RPM and side B plays at 33 ⅓ RPM.
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): PRINCE 95/26 A3 SST 3⃥3⃥ 45 UPM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): PRINCE 95/26 B3 SST 33 UPM
|Read My Lips (CD, Maxi-Single)||Le Petit Prince||PrinCD 95/26||Germany||1995|
|Read My Lips (12", Promo)||Le Petit Prince||Prince 95/26||Germany||1995|
|Read My Lips (Remixes) (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Urban, Le Petit Prince||575 027-1||Germany||1996|
|Read My Lips (12", 45 RPM)||Urban, Le Petit Prince||576 153-1||Germany||1996|
|Read My Lips (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Not On Label||PARTY 1||Germany||1996|
- 2 monster Track for Club Underground from Acid prog like Emmanuel TOP do for Le petit Prince Label.
Read my Lips are rush Up Acid Spiral, But Heulender Wolf are MINE.
- Read my Lips is a quite well known Club Classic back in the 90s, not a lot more to say about that track.
What surprised me much more is the track Heulender Wolf which i didn't know yet (20 yrs later :-D ). It's a really catchy acid track, which were also quite popular in the 90s and representated by Emmanuel Top and Hardfloor. When you are into the 303 sound, i suggest to give it a try!