- Pressed By – FSV
- Barcode (Text): 502390321170 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout): JKSC+009+A FSV
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched runout): JKSC+009+B FSV
- Edited 10 months agoTriplets II is my all-time favourite garage tune, nothing comes close. Minimal, techy, bassy, it's the perfect track. So glad I nabbed a test pressing years ago. Still sounds epic!
- a-side is overplayed and the cue for a fag break, even if its (deservedly got a place in London rave history.)
B-side is absolutely mental, showing everyone all what the 2step sound was xactly about and the prelude to the mind warping abstract dub and minimalistic directions the splits in the garage scene were going to pursue for the next 2-3 years. Heavier than a death in the family, in-fucking-deed.
- b side drop is heavier than a death in the family