- Mastered At – Air Studios
- Design [Cover Artwork] –
- Graphics [Design], Layout –
- Mastered By –
Dedicated to the memories of Richard Polson and Ben "Bracket" Brydon. May your journeys through the stars be peaceful! RIP
- will never grow tired of this record, absolutely perfect piece of plastic
- Timeless production. All four pieces of work are simply stunning.
- Lost love, I can play over and over again. All tracks are haunting, powerful and intense. A thing of beauty. Get it from here - https://openmindrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/sketches-of-my-life-omr-dg2
- Even now, years after the release, it still is an outstanding release.
Each track is subtle in its own way and yet packed with maximum emotion.
And as the others in here already said: "Lost Love" is a gem. Minor but euphoric at the same time.
- Edited 4 years agoLost love. I got to echo the other's comments. So sublime yet powerful. 5 stars.
"Lost Love" reminds me a lot on "Bitstream's - Monolith"! Same moody feeling! Both amazing productions!
- that A2 is just something else, guaranteed to stop you in your tracks
- in my opinion, one of the best techno records in the past few years
- Stunningly good music from a great guy, Nick's really put so much emotion into these works of sheer beauty. The frequencies of 'Lost Love' resonate deeply with the soul. It is truly an honour to behold such opulence with the upmost gratitude & respect.