|A1||I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It|
|B1||A Change Of Heart|
|C1||Please Be Naked|
|D1||If I Believe You|
- Published By – Downtown Music Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Dirty Hit
- Copyright © – Dirty Hit
- Recorded At – The Empress Ballroom
- Mixed At – 24-96 Mastering
- Arranged By – Sam Swallow
- Backing Vocals – Daniel Thomas (tracks: D1 to D3), Desre Ramus (tracks: D1 to D3), Janet Ramus (tracks: D1 to D3), Lorraine McIntosh (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Bass, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Ross MacDonald (2)
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Drum Programming – George Daniel
- Guitar – Jamie Squire (tracks: A1, B2)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Drum Programming – Adam Hann
- Keyboards – John Waugh (2) (tracks: A2, B1, B2, D3)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Jamie Squire (tracks: B1, D1, D3)
- Management – Jamie Oborne
- Mixed By – Robin Schmidt
- Performer – BBC Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Saxophone – John Waugh (2) (tracks: C1, D1)
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Matthew Healy
- Written-By – The 1975
Limited to 2,500 copies in the US and 4,500 copies in the U.K.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02567 22690 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): BH10651-01 A1 DH00303 A 6730531 Modernity Has Failed Us
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): BH 10651-01 B1 Modernity Has Failed Us 6730531 DH 00303 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C - etched): BH 10651-02 C1 Modernity Has Failed Us 6730532 DH 00303 C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D - etched): BH10651-02 D1 DH00303 D 6730532 Modernity Has Failed Us
Other Versions (3)View All
|Live With The BBC Philharmonic Orchestra (CD, Album, Limited Edition)||Polydor, Dirty Hit||6722689, DH00302||Europe||2021|
|Live With The BBC Philharmonic Orchestra (Cassette, Record Store Day, Limited Edition)||Polydor, Dirty Hit||3828463, DH00302||Worldwide||2023|
|Live With The BBC Philharmonic Orchestra (CD, Album, Record Store Day, Limited Edition)||Polydor, Dirty Hit, Polydor, Dirty Hit||6722689, DH00302||2023|
ReviewsShow All 54 Reviews
- Hi! I have a sealed copy that I was looking to trade for Taylor Swift’s Lover (Live from Paris)!
If you’re interested get in touch!!
- This is absolute insanity with the scammers! There are 6 pages of scammer listings on this LP today and still zero response from Discogs. Why are they letting this happen? Whatever integrity this site once had has been destroyed.
- *CALL FOR ACTION SINCE DISCOGS WONT DO ANYTHING TO THE SCAMMERS*
PLACE TONS IF ORDERS FROM EACH SELLER, THEY WILL POP BACK UP SINCE THEY HAVE LISTED HUNDREDS IN THE QUANTITY SECTION WHEN LISTING THE ITEMS. WE NEED TO KEEP PLACING THE ORDERS BUT DO NOT PAY. JUST PLACE THE ORDER AND REPEAT. IF THEY BLOCK YOU FROM PURCHASING FROM THEM, SIMPLY CREATE A NEW ACCT. IF DISCOGS WONT DO ANYTHING WE WILL. LETS FU*K WITH THESE SCAMMERS AND SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.
- I have a sealed copy that I’d like to trade for Taylor Swift’s Lover (live from Paris), if anyone is interested please let me know!!! 🤍☺️
- Sounds wonderful! No skips in mine, maybe because I've clean it up veeery good before playing it
- So glad I managed to get a copy! Sounds great w no skips for me in Change of Heart
- I've read many complaints about skips in Change Of Heart, mine sounds wonderful...
- It's been 12 hours since my entire wantlist was just copies of this at $40... what gives?
- Gorgeous pressing, if you can get your hands on this then DO IT
- amazing record but the skipping on change of heart is so upsetting :(
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release