|A2||–||The Progress Principle|
|The Other Side|
|B2||–||Sometimes Every Thing Is Wrong|
- Artwork –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Photography By –
Distributed by MPC / Portugal.
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings side A runout): SUB 003 A NILZ - THE EXCHANGE. MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings side B runout): SUB 003 B NILZ - THE EXCHANGE. MPO
- According to Stanislav's Instagram, "Sometimes Every Thing Is Wrong" is getting a repress on Subsist later in 2023. Can't wait!
- One of those EPs, personally very important piece for me. Every track has a different feel, but there are only bangers no fillers. I guess that the already legendary Tolkachev's track made it kind of sought after, but the rest should not be skipped! Starting off with confusion-causing Sequence, leads to Progress Principle - dense, electro/EBM stomper that fits perfectly for post-peaktime rave moments. B-side continues the vibe with loads of pulsating bass, off-beat hats and eerie ambience.
- I think Stani might have achieved perfection with this one...