Tracklist Hide Credits
|A10||–Jeroen Tel||Music From Turbo Outrun (Intro)||0:13|
|A20||–Rob Hubbard||BMX Kidz Title Theme||3:06|
|A30||–Jeroen Tel||Alloy Run Main Theme||3:53|
|A40||–Jeroen Tel||Theme From Kinetix||5:01|
|A50||–Peter Liepa||Boulder Dash||2:00|
|B10||–Ben Daglish||The Last Ninja Wilderness In-Game||4:09|
|B20||–Rob Hubbard||Crazy Comets Main Theme||4:44|
|B30||–Martin Galway||Magnetic Fields IV (As Used In Yie Ar Kung-Fu)
Composed By – Jean-Michel JarreProgrammed By – Martin Galway
|B40||–Peter Clarke||Theme From Bubble Bobble||1:29|
|C10||–Jeroen Tel||Music From Turbo Outrun||4:19|
|C20||–Chris Huelsbeck*||Final Theme From Baby Of Can Guru||4:58|
|C30||–Martin Galway||Theme From Arkanoid||2:09|
|C40||–Rob Hubbard||One Man And His Droid Title Theme||4:50|
|C50||–Martin Galway||Insects In Space Intro||0:27|
|D10||–Peter Liepa||Boulder Dash II : Rockford's Revenge||1:38|
|D20||–Chris Huelsbeck*||Theme From The Antics-Chip War||4:46|
|D30||–Chris Huelsbeck*||Intro-Theme From Starball||5:50|
|D40||–Rob Hubbard||Monty On The Run Main Theme||4:08|
|D50||–Jeroen Tel||Music From Turbo Outrun (Outro)||0:55|
- Artwork [Graphics] – Norbert Bayer (2)
- Composed By, Programmed By – Ben Daglish (tracks: B10), Chris Huelsbeck* (tracks: C20, D20, D30), Jeroen Tel (tracks: A10, A30, A40, C10, D50), Martin Galway (tracks: C30, C50), Peter Clarke (tracks: B40), Peter Liepa (tracks: A50, D10), Rob Hubbard (tracks: A20, B20, C40, D40)
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – John C. Constable
- Mastered By [Additional Mastering] – Christian Mevs
- Mastered By, Mixed By – Ron Schneider
- Photography By [Photos] – Soenke Held
Track listing positions include a zero suffix, for example A10 instead of A1, A20 instead of A2 etc.
Tracks A20, B10, B20, C40 & D40 used with permission from High Technology Publishing Ltd. Published by High Technology Publishing Ltd. except B20 published by Warner Chappell.
Tracks A30, A40 & C10 used with permission from Jeroen Tel. Copyright Control.
Tracks A50 & D10 used with permission from First Star Software, Inc. Published by First Star Software, Inc.
Tracks B30, C30 & C50 used with permission from Martin Galway. Copyright Control. Except B30 published by Disques Dreyfus France.
Track B40 used with permission from Peter Clarke. Copyright Control.
Tracks C20, D20 & D30 used with permission from Chris Huelsbeck. Published by Edition Sounds of Cyborg ADM. by Warner Chappell.
Boulder Dash, Rockford and Fist Star Software, Inc. are registered trademarks of First Star Software, Inc.
Copyright (C) 1984, 1985, 2001 First Star Software, Inc.
This compilation P + C L'Age D'Or/Lado Musik GMBH under exclusive licence from Enduro.
Made in Germany.
Mastered at MDZ.
Additional mastering at Soundgarden.
Direct Metal Mastering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 005902 458016
- Matrix / Runout (Etching A): RTD- 139.4580.1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Etching B): RTD- 139.4580.1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Etching C): RTD- 139.4580.1 C2
- Matrix / Runout (Etching D): RTD- 139.4580.1 D2
- Other (Label Code): LC01598
- Other: GEMA