Tracklist Hide Credits
Mini-album, digipak picture sleeve with booklet, lyric sheet and obi-strip with 1998 Japanese tour dates on the back.
'Meeting in the Aisle' is Radiohead's first completely instrumental track. This 'remixed' version of 'Pearly*' - as opposed to the 'original version' available on the Paranoid Android single and Airbag/How Am I Driving? EP) - features clearer production values etc.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ 1997 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 1997 EMI Records Ltd.
Mfd. by Toshiba EMI Ltd. in Japan.
EMI / Parlophone
Made in Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988006 735002
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): TOCP-50354 1 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): TOCP-50354 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): TOCP-50354 1 A5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): TOCP-50354 1 A6
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L152
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L154
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 2842
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 28S4
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (定価 [List Price]): 2,039 円
- Other (本体): 1,942 円