|A4||Crept And We Came||5:03|
|B1||Down '71 (The Getaway)||4:50|
|B2||Mr. Bill Collector||5:01|
|C2||Land Of Tha Heartless||3:05|
|C3||No Shorts, No Losses||4:52|
|C4||1st Of Tha Month||5:14|
|D1||Die Die Die||4:42|
|D2||Mr. Ouija 2||1:16|
|D4||Shotz To Tha Double Glock||4:42|
- Lacquer Cut By –
VMP Essentials Record of the Month for August 2023. First ever reissue with the original cover art. Comes in a gatefold jacket with exclusive art print and listening notes booklet.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): VMP-E128-A/RUTHE1999VMP-A 256121E1 1473420 RKS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): VMP-E128-B/RUTHE1999VMP-B 256121E2 1462986 RKS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): VMP-E128-C1/RUTHE1999VMP-C 256121E3 1462992 RKS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): VMP-E128-D/RUTHE1999VMP-D 256121E4 1462989 RKS STERLING
|E. 1999 Eternal (CD, Album)||Ruthless Records, Relativity||88561-5539-2||US||1995|
|E. 1999 Eternal (LP, Album)||Ruthless Records, Relativity||88561-5539-1||US||1995|
|E. 1999 Eternal (CD, Album)||Ruthless Records||ZK 91060||Canada||1995|
|E. 1999 Eternal (CD, Album)||Ruthless Records, Ruthless Records||481038 2, REL 481038 2||Europe||1995|
|E. 1999 Eternal (LP, Album)||Ruthless Records, Ruthless Records||481038 1, REL 481038 1||Europe||1995|
- Great issue overall, I am very happy! The sound is amazing, the pressing is astonishing, the quality of the packaging, even inside the sleeves there is something written!!! I waited a lot because I am in Italy, but this was worth the wait!!
- This might be the best sounding version I've heard of this album, period. Bass is punchy and tight, vocals are clear. My copy is perfectly flat and has no noise that shouldn't be there.
The purist in me is on the fence about having "Tha Crossroads" on this pressing instead of the original version from the album, but I personally prefer this version so it doesn't bother me too much. Still wish there was a way to have both versions included.
- this particular release deserves a royal treatment. VMP went beyond my wildest expectations on how this should be done. from the presentation to master to the pressing, everything is perfect here. big check off my Vinyl bucket list.
- Perfect if you ask me, clean, rich, could be flatter but so minimal . Very pleased
- Edited 16 days agoBeautiful presentation, delightful album. Unfortunately, on my copy both records are ruined by loud surface noise. So far this batch of records from VMP has been 100% defective.
- My first disk was warped probably bc of the small booklet that was inserted in the jacket, however, I contacted VMP and they have shipped me a replacement at no charge.
- It sucks that the version of "Tha Crossroads" here is the remake instead of the original album version. It breaks the flow of the record and sounds like they just threw it in there for no good reason. Otherwise a great pressing, but still a disappointment.
- Just FYI there’s more copies for sale on the VMP homepage.
- This is THE definitive copy to own. Look inside the sleeves.
- Yes yes yes. Bone thugs in hi-fi. Another great pressing by VMP.