|A1||Anything To Be With You|
Producer – ,
|A3||After Last Night|
Producer – ,
|B5||Put It To Rest|
Producer – ,
- Mastered By –
Track 13, "Weekend Love" on the digital & streaming version of the album is missing from the US/EU Physical releases of the album, including this tracklist.
- Barcode (Scanned): 602458162189
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02458 16218 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 268322E1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 268322E2/A
|The Loveliest Time (13×File, FLAC, Album, Stereo, Hi-Res 24-Bit 48 kHz)||Silent Records (9)||none||Worldwide||2023|
|The Loveliest Time (13×File, AAC, Album, Stereo, 256 kbps)||School Boy Records, Interscope Records||none||Worldwide||2023|
|The Loveliest Time (CD, Album)||School Boy Records, Interscope Records, Universal International Music B.V.||00602458162196||Europe||2023|
|The Loveliest Time (LP, Album, Milky [White] Clear)||604 Records, School Boy Records, Interscope Records||00602458162189||Europe||2023|
|The Loveliest Time (CD, Album)||Universal International Music B.V.||UICS-1402||Japan||2023|
- I adore this album, and my pressing sounds great. But it is the ugliest record in my collection now, I absolutely hate it. Outrageous that this was the only option - not even a standard black which would have been light years better than this garbage. The quality of the jacket could also be much better. CRJ deserves better tbh!
- Sounds pretty great to my ears, just like every other CRJ album I’ve bought. I enjoy just about all of her material but I’ve gotta say, this album was everything I could have ever wanted from her. It’s fun, explosive, catchy, even experimental at times and works so well. I really didn’t think she would be able to create something that could rival Emotion, especially at this stage in her career, yet this has a legitimate chance to be my absolute favorite album of hers. It’s a shame the vinyl is missing weekend love but I’ve gotta say stadium love works much better as the closer. Brilliant.
- I think the color is pretty. Probably could have gone with a gold variant also. Mine came with a slight crack on the edge of the record, but nothing to affect play. Loving this CRJ era!
- Two things — this definitely is not “milky white.” It’s clear. Which is pretty disappointing.
Also, they really will do anything possible in order to NOT release a CRJ album as a 2-LP, including compressing as many songs as possible onto a single disc (at the expense of some audio quality) and when even that’s not enough, they cut tracks that are available on the digital version of the album. First was Dedicated (even though the song in question is literally highlighted on the Hype Sticker for that record) and now this. Super f’cking annoying.
They should have just made this a 2-LP and included all tracks while giving the music more room to breathe. Don’t get me wrong, it sounds good but you can definitely hear the compression; same with The Loneliest Time. Rather than just sounding “good,” it could have sounded incredible.
- this literally glows in the dark pls lmfaooo 💀 💀
- Is anyone else’s more opaque than the image shows? Mine is still translucent but the picture listed looks very clear to mine.
- Is this the only variant of the album? Asking because some record stores don't mention anything about the color.
- This sounds so good! This album was a surprise masterpiece from CRJ and sooo happy to have it on vinyl. The art is so cute too!
- WHERE IS WEEKEND LOVE? I love this album so much, but it’s missing the last track, and honestly one of the best. the song is on the standard album so i’m not sure why it isn’t on the pressing