Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass Guitar, Lead Vocals, Tape – Jeremy Kerr
- Drums – Donald Johnson
- Engineer – C.J.
- Graphic Design – Giancarlo Bigazzi
- Guitar – Martin Moscrop
- Keyboards – Andrew Connell*
- Photography – Lucia Baldini
- Producer – ACR*, Stuart James
- Production Manager – Francesca Pieraccini
- Project Manager – Giampiero Bigazzi
- Soprano Saxophone – Antony Quigley*
- Written-By, Performer – ACR*
On the outer and inner sleeves, the tracks are listed in this order: "The Runner", "Inside", "Bootsy", "Fever 103°". However, the labels specify which side is which, and the correct running order is given above.
A Certain Ratio performed in San Giovanni Valdarno, on 21 June 1986. "Greetings Four" is the release that followed this project. It features exclusive rerecordings of "Bootsy" and "Fever 103°" (original versions on the album Force), and "Inside" (original version on the B-side of Mickey Way (The Candy Bar)). "The Runner" is unique to "Greetings Four".
"With the support of the Town Council of San Giovanni Valdarno, Culture Dept."