Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Black Doll, Inc.
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Recorded At – Seashore Studio
- Remixed At – Seashore Studio
- Produced For – Murlyn Music AB
- Produced For – Black Doll, Inc.
- Produced For – Konman Entertainment, Inc.
- Produced For – Roc The World
- Produced For – Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Unmanageable Artists
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Flyte Tyme Tunes
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Ella & Gene's Son's Music
- Published By – Murlyn Songs AB
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Hancock Music Company
- Published By – Uncle Bobby's Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Kanye West Publishing Designee
- Published By – John Legend Publishing
- Published By – New Hidden Valley Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Casa David
- Published By – Sugar Hill Music Publishing Ltd.
Track 4 remix and additional production for Unmanageable Artists. Recorded, tweaked, distorted and smacked at The Seashore Studios, The Hague, The Netherlands.
"I Want You" "I Want You" published by Uncle Bobby's Music / EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI) / EMI Blackwood Music Inc. / Kanye West Publishing Designee (BMI) / John Legend Publishing (BMI) / New Hidden Valley Music (ASCAP) administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) / Casa David (ASCAP).
Contains a sample of "Close To You", published by New Hidden Valley Music (ASCAP) administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) and Casa David (ASCAP). Performed by BT Express, courtesy of Roadshow / Liquid 8 Records.
Produced for Konman Entertainment, Inc. / Roc The World, for Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc. and for Black Doll, Inc.
Miri Ben-Ari appears courtesy of Universal Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
"Put Your Hands On" published by EMI Music Publishing (STIM) / Murlyn Songs AB administered by Universal - Polygram Int. Publ., Inc. (ASCAP) / Sugar Hill Music Publishing.
Contains replayed elements of "The Message", published by Sugar Hill Music Publishing.
Produced, arranged and recorded for Murlyn Music AB and for Black Doll, Inc. Mixed at Olympic Studios, London.
Executive produced for Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc. and for Black Doll, Inc.
From the album "Damita Jo". Tracks 3 and 4 non-album bonus tracks.
℗ 2004 Virgin Records America Inc. © 2004 Black Doll, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by The EMI Music Group Australasia. Printed in Australia. Made in Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24354 99512 5
- Barcode (String): 724354995125
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Other (Distribution Code): F: PM 514
- Matrix / Runout: [Digital Audio Technologies Australia logo] 5499512 A E1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPIL 311
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2662
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|VUSCDJ 292, 7087 6 18590 2 7||Janet Jackson||All Nite (Don't Stop) (CD, Single, Promo)||Virgin, Virgin||VUSCDJ 292, 7087 6 18590 2 7||UK & Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|7243 5 49832 1 4||Janet*||All Nite (Don't Stop) (12")||Virgin||7243 5 49832 1 4||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-12180||Janet*||All Nite (Don't Stop) (CD, Promo, Maxi, Copy Prot.)||Virgin||VJCP-12180||Japan||2004||Sell This Version|
|7243 5 49567 2 0||Janet Jackson||All Nite (Don't Stop) (CD, Single, Copy Prot.)||Virgin||7243 5 49567 2 0||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|none||Janet*||All Nite (Don't Stop) (CDr, Promo)||Virgin||none||UK||2004||Sell This Version|