|A||I Wanna Do It||5:02|
|B||Love Either Grows Or Goes||6:35|
- Featuring –
- Producer, Arranged By, Written-By – ,
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): S 12338-1-2A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): S 12338-2-2B
|I Wanna Do It / Love Either Grows Or Goes (7")||Creole Records||CR 10||UK||1981|
|I Wanna Do It (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single, Promo)||Sam Records||S-12338||US||1981|
|I Wanna Do It (12")||Killroy||KIL 119525 KMS||Netherlands||1981|
|I Wanna Do It (12", 45 RPM)||Creole Records||CR 12-10||UK||1981|
|I Wanna Do It / Either Love Grows Or Goes (7", 45 RPM, Styrene)||Sam Records||81-5019||US||1981|
- I cannot add much to say, as reviewer Theo1971 below, completely nailed it. Side B is a fantastic piece of soulful disco, and hardly ever gets mentioned.
- Edited 2 years agoAlthough "I Wanna Do It" on side 1 is a decent tune, the winner by far on this 12'' is "Love Either Grows Or Goes" on side 2. I always wondered why the better song on this 12'' was pressed on the B-side. Because "Love Either Grows Or Goes" is a wonderfully produced, sparkling disco/funk tune with soul elements, which makes it really stand out from the music in that era. I never get enough of this song, even after almost 40 years after release. This is, in my humble opinion, probably one of the best releases ever on SAM Records.