|A2||The Bass And The Movement|
|A4||F*@k You Lucy|
Vocals [Accompaniment] – ,
Vocals [Accompaniment] –
|B3||A Song About A Friend|
|C1||Saves The Day|
|C5||A Girl Named Hope|
|D2||Modern Man's Hustle|
|D3||One Of A Kind|
Vocals [Accompaniment] –
- Recorded At – A440 Studios
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Rhymesayers Entertainment
- Copyright © – Rhymesayers Entertainment
- Distributed By – Fat Beats Distribution
- Manufactured By – Fat Beats Distribution
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-67866
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-67867
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-67868
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-67869
- Design, Layout, Executive-Producer –
- Painting –
- Photography By –
- Producer, Executive-Producer –
- Rap, Executive-Producer –
- Barcode: 826257003119
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side): RSE 0031 A S-67866
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side): RSE 0031 B S-67867
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side): RSE 0031 C S-67868
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side): RSE 0031 D S-67869
|God Loves Ugly (CD, Album)||Fat Beats, Rhymesayers Entertainment||6591235001-2||US||2002|
|God Loves Ugly (3×LP, Album)||Fat Beats, Rhymesayers Entertainment||FBR5001-1||US||2002|
|God Loves Ugly (Instrumentals) (2×LP)||Fat Beats||FB 5001 Ins||US||2002|
|God Loves Ugly (Instrumentals) (2×LP, Test Pressing)||Fat Beats||FB 5001 Ins||US||2002|
|God Loves Ugly (CD, Album)||Fat Beats||6591235001-2||US||2002|
- This pressing is bad, bad, bad. Horrible sibilance throughout the whole album. One of the worst records I own.
- This pressing is not great at all. Lots of sibilance as others have mentioned. Seems way too high in the treble. Really just not that pleasant to listen to.
Pro-Ject Carbon w Sumiko Pearl
Musical Fidelity V90-LPS Preamp
Musical Fidelity V90-HPA Headphone Amp
- My pressing has sibilance issues. There's terrible distortion with words that have 's' in them.
- This pressing wasn't as bad as I'd been led to believe. Certainly not amazing and whisper, but no real issues that took away from my enjoyment (apart from the crappy bare-bones packaging)
- Edited 4 years agoGreat balancing of light and heavy tones. All can be heard clearly and nothing is muddled. As some state, there is a little bit of surface noise however. Although for my ears its not so bad on most songs. Some are worse and some are better, but in general the music overpowers it with how loud its mastered. What bothers me most is how the records visually look dirty even when brand new. I can see which tracks are going to play worse. I rarely recommend cleaning but in this case it might be good.
Its too bad there is no lyrics sheet, its understandable, but ever since Aesop rock included one in one of his albums its been evident that its possible.
Yet another normal sleeve design holding 2 records. Luckely mine is free from ring tear so far.
But in general a fantastic album! Mastering wise alone its a 5/5 but with its few shortcomings like lackluster design and pressing the package could be better.
Rega RP1 with Rega Carbon cartridge
Cyrus 2 Amplifier
System Fidelity SF-3050 tower speakers
Custom made HQ speaker cables
- very bad pressing my lp have a terrible high frequency noisy sound why this album is so good !