Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wellhart Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Wellhart Ltd
- Copyright (c) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Greenhouse Studios Iceland
- Recorded At – Lost Island Studios
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Ilha Dos Sapos Studios
- Made By – Universal M & L, Germany – 51520432
- Alto Vocals [The Icelandic Choir] – Anna Hinriksdóttir, Arngerður María Árnadóttir, Aðalheiður Þorsteinsdóttir, Guðrún Edda Gunnarsdóttir, Guðrún Finnbjarnardóttir, Jónína Guðrún Kristinsdóttirþ*
- Arranged By [Choir] – Björk
- Art Direction, Design – M/M ‹Paris›*
- Bass Vocals [The Icelandic Choir] – Benedikt Ingólfsson, Hafsteinn Þórólfsson, Hjálmar Pétursson, Örn Arnarson, Þorvaldur Þorvaldsson
- Choir [London Choir] – Ann De Renais, Emma Brain-Gabbott*, Heather Chirncross*, Helen Hampton, Helen Pakker, Jaqueline Barron*, Janet Mooney, Jenny O'Grady, Judith Sim, Karen Woodhowe*, Kim Chandler, Melanie Marshall, Micaela Haslam, Nicki Kennedy, Rachel Chapman, Samantha Shaw, Sarah Eyden, Sarah Simmondi, Tarsha Colt, Yona Dunsford
- Co-producer – Mark Bell (tracks: 3, 7, 9)
- Conductor [Olympic Studios Choir Session] – Nick Ingham*
- Contractor [Icelandic Choir Assembled By] – Magga Stina*
- Contractor [Olympic Studios Choir Session Fixed By] – Jenny O'Grady
- Copyist [Iceland Sessions] – Karl Olgeirsson*
- Copyist [London Session] – Nick*
- Engineer [@ Ilha Dos Sapos Studios] – Flavio De Souza
- Engineer [@ Looking Glass] – Ichiho Nishiki
- Engineer [Assistant @ Greenhouse Studios] – Sturla Thorisson*
- Engineer [Assistant @ Looking Glass] – Christian Rutledge
- Engineer [Assistant @ The Magic Shop] – Juan Garcia
- Engineer [Assistants @ Olympic Studios] – David Treahearn, Rob Haggett
- Engineer [Recording] – Valgeir Sigurdsson*
- Mixed By – Mark <Spike> Stent*
- Other [Hair Sculpting Assistant] – Brent Borreson
- Other [Hair Sculptured By] – Hrafnhildur Arnardóttir aka Shoplifter
- Other [Icelandic Hair Flowers By] – Ásta At Hárverk
- Other [Skin Colours By] – Andrea Helgadottir
- Photography By – Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
- Producer, Arranged By – Björk
- Recorded By [Additional] – Björk, Jake Davies, Neil Dorfsman
- Soprano Vocals [The Icelandic Choir] – Elfa Ingvadóttir, Hera Björk Þórhallsdóttir*, Hugrún Hólmgeirsdóttir, Inga Harðardóttir, Kirstín Erna Blöndal
- Tenor Vocals [The Icelandic Choir] – Björn Thorarensen, Guðmundur Vignir Karlsson, Gísli Magna, Þorbjörn Sigurðsson
- Written-By – Björk (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 12 to 14)
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Wellhart Ltd./One Little Indian Ltd. and is exclusively licensed to Polydor Ltd. (UK), a Universal Music Company, for the world excluding the UK, North America and Iceland.
Made in the EU.
All tracks published by Universal Music; except: "Desired Constellation," "Oceania," "Sonnets/Unrealities XI," "Ancestors," published by Universal Music/copyright control; and "Vökuró" under copyright control.
The lines from: "It May Not Always Be So; And I Say" Copyright 1923, 1951, © 1991 by the Trustees for the E.E. Cummings Trust. Copyright © 1976 by George James Firmage, from "Complete Poems: 1904-1962" by E.E. Cummings, edited by George J. Firmage. Used by permission of Liveright Publishing Corporation.
Greenhouse Studios, Reykjavik; Lost Island Studios, La Gomera; The Magic Shop, NYC; Looking Glass, NYC; Olympic Studios, London; Ilha Dos Sapos Studios, Salvador; Real World, Box. Additional mobile recording at: Palisades, New York; The Loft on 22nd Street, NYC; Praya Dos Lagos, Bahia; Palazzo Contarini, Venice; Louth, Lincolnshire.
Thank yous: Arto Lindsay, Alessandra Wallin at Ilha Dos Sapos Studios, Kara Bilof at Looking Glass Studios, Siobhan Payne at Olympic Studios, Peter Van Hooke at Lost Island Studios, Steve Rosenthal at the Magic Shop. Shlomo appears courtesy of Dented Records.
▲ This is German "Universal M & L" press as indicated in the matrix area.
Two other presses of this European 9867589 CD are known:
• The French Cinram press.
• The German EDC re-press.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 67589 2
- Label Code: LC00309
- Rights Society: BIEM SABAM
- Matrix / Runout: 06024 986 758-9 01 * 51520432 [Universal logo x 4]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Other (Variant 1): C MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Other (Variant 2 & 3): A MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Other (Variant 4): D MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0112
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0130
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0123
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0146
Other Versions (5 of 95) View All
|TPLP358||Björk||Medúlla (2x12", Album, Ltd)||One Little Indian||TPLP358||UK||2004||Sell This Version|
|9867590, DG8894||Björk||Medúlla (CD, Album)||Polydor, Universal Music Korea||9867590, DG8894||South Korea||2004||Sell This Version|
|none||Björk||Medulla (15xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||One Little Indian||none||2004|
|CD2004-053||Björk||Medúlla (CDr, Album, Enh, Unofficial)||ТанцPoll||CD2004-053||Russia||2004||Sell This Version|
|9867590||Björk||Medúlla (CD, Album)||Polydor||9867590||Ukraine||2004||Sell This Version|