Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design Concept [Cover Concept], Design – Olga Gerrard
- Drums – Fred Dimix
- Electronic Drums [Electronic Percussion], Keyboards [Additional] – Lucky Aruliah
- Engineer [Recording] – Greg Rehberg
- Guitar – Mark Jowett
- Lyrics By – M. Morris* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1 to B3)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grunman*
- Mixed By – Steve Miller (6)
- Music By – Moev
- Other [Masks] – Naima Weiss
- Photography By – Erich Mueller
- Producer – Gerry Gerrard, Tom Ferris
- Synthesizer – Cal Stephenson, Tom Ferris
- Typography [Typesetting] – Re/Search Typography*
- Vocals – Madeleine Morris
Mastered in L.A.
Mixed for Cacophony Productions.
Track B5 ends in a locked groove.
Very few copies in clear blue vinyl.
Front Cover: Labyrinth designed by King Amenemenoth.
Largest ever: 3.000 rooms. Always kept in total darkness.
Made in 2.000 B.C.
℗ + © 1982 Go! Records 1230 Grant Ave. #110 San Francisco Calif. 94133
All songs published by Go! Records.
Unauthorized duplication is not at all appreciated
Made in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): GO 004-A (RE-I) I5328 (3)+
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): GO 004-B (RE-I) I5329 (3)+