|A1||New For U||5:42|
|A2||Drama Around The Corner||4:36|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer –
Track durations and BPM are not provided on the record.
A1: 130 | A2: 119
A1: 130 | A2: 119
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): LAVIDA 001 A Trutone Mastering NY . Carl . 12-11
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): LAVIDA 001 B Trutone Mastering NY Carl 12-11
- Any idea how to remove this from the “recommendations” list ( along with a few other records I’m constantly being recommended!) - it used to be that If you added a record to your virtual collection on here it would stop recommending it but that feature seems to be broken ? Thanks
- Simply, utterly, beautiful house music...New 4 U is the absolute lick!
- Edited 2 months agoForget The Bucketheads; based on the stats alone this must be the biggest house hit in recent history. And well deserved for Detroit, after being neglected for so many years. I’m putting it in my bag for a gig as we speak. Big love.
- 💪top quality house music all three for me , just started a disco house collection in earnest👌❤️
- Nice house record. Cool groove and smooth pads makes this seem almost dreamy. Top release
- main them from new for u its Dexter Wansel "Time Is The Teacher"
- Fabulous record. Perfect for Summer. If you tire of this it’s you, not the record. Drama Around The Corner is a excellent little ditty and still makes me smile.....
- why is this record in the top 5 Recommendations of almost every freaking house record I look at on this site?? This record is... very good, OK!
shout out to Sound Stream "Live" Goes On, Floatingpoints "Vacuum EP" and Motor City Drum Ensemble's "Raw Cuts #5"!! Thanks for the Recommendations, discogs! :D
- Timeless tracks. I could listen to it every day, no doubt!
- Listening to too many things brings me to like a tune, forgetting about it, hearing another tune that has the same sample but it's drum n bass (Utah Jazz "Growth Comes"), being obsessed on thinking that maybe I heard the string samples in a house tune, coming across one dj in Corsica Studios that played it, not being able to shazam it in time, and spend several weeks thinking of house I've listened to during the later years. Until today I finally found the piece.
Overrated? Only if you got tired of music.
- record.otd by bekozlove
- FAVORITE TRACKS!!! by DJ_James98
- keep by hipp-e
- Interestig music by RubenEdits
- 2012 by CakeLou
- dance (to sell) by aniranc
- 010624 House by guidorenard
- Recommendations by dj_julie
- bon son house acid hardhouse tekhouse by pikadub
- House groove (bleu foncé) by labiche
- FS Crevette Records [$$$] by no.buo
- M.A.M.P Ep. 130: Detroit House Classics Vol. 3 (Kris Wadsworth, Keith Worthy, Andres, Rick Wade & Gary Romalis) by Mark_Anthony
- Electronic by dav1208
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- Albums/Megamixs to check :) by N.J.T.H.O.U.S.E
- Soundrise 20/11/2021 at GransRecords by bitethebeatdj
- the essential not on spotify by sawtoof
- house (90s/lofi) by badhairday_
- Records for sale by Germanes
- Electronica by Mochi-hime