- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Courtyard Studio
- Mixed At – Fort Apache
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- A&R, Coordinator [Co-Ordination] – Keith Wozencroft
- Bass – Colin Greenwood
- Crew [Road Crew] – Jim Warren, Nigel Powell, Tim Greaves (2)
- Design – Icon (21)
- Drums – Phil Selway
- Guitar, Vocals – Ed O'Brien
- Lead Guitar, Piano, Organ – Jon Greenwood*
- Lyrics By – Thom Yorke
- Management – Bryce Edge, Chris Hufford
- Management [Agent (At Abs)] – Charlie Myatt
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Music By – Radiohead
- Other [We Would Like To Thank The People That Have Helped Us, Especially] – All At Parlophone, Anthony, Caffy, Clive Black, Jeremy Plumb, Jon Statham, Mac, Mandy Humpleman, Nick, Nobby, O. J. Kilkenn's, Philip Hall, Roman, SAS
- Painting [Paintings] – Lisa Bunny Jones
- Photography By – Tom Sheehan (3)
- Producer, Engineer [Engineered By] – Chris Hufford (tracks: B4, B5)
- Producer, Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Paul Q. Kolderie (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B3, B6), Sean Slade (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B3, B6)
- Vocals, Guitar – Thom Yorke
Recorded at Chipping Norton Studio, Oxon except track B4 & B5 recorded at Courtyard Studio, Oxon.
Mixed at Fort Apache, Roxbury, Mass.
Mastered at Abbey Road.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
''DECIPHERING THE UNIVERSAL PRODUCT CODE
0 7777 81409 1 7
UK: PCS 7360
PLACE OF MANUFACTURE AS STATED ON THE LABEL
MANUFACTURED AND DISTRIBUTED BY EMI
PRINTED IN UK''
"0777 7 81409 1 7" appears on the back cover, on the inner sleeve and on the spine; also as the barcode number. "7814091" appears in small print on the labels. "PCS 7360" appears prominently on the labels.
Comes with a semi-glossy printed colour inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0777 7 814091 7
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 variant 1, stamped): PCS 7360 A-1-1-1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 variant 1, etched): COME TO FLORIDA
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 variant 1, stamped): PCS 7360 B-02-01-1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 variant 2, stamped): PCS 7360 A-1-1-2 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 variant 2, etched): COME TO FLORIDA
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 variant 2, stamped): PCS 7360 B-02-01-2 D
Other Versions (5 of 117) View All
|0777 7 81409 2 4, CDPCS 7360||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (CD, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||0777 7 81409 2 4, CDPCS 7360||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|0 7777 81409 4 8, TCP 2673||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (Cass, Album)||Parlophone, Kent Elektronik San. Ve Tic. A.Ş.||0 7777 81409 4 8, TCP 2673||Turkey||1993||Sell This Version|
|0 7777 81409 4 8||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (Cass, Album)||EMI||0 7777 81409 4 8||Malaysia||1993||Sell This Version|
|D 115318||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (CD, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||D 115318||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|none||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (CDr, Album, Promo, CD2)||EMI Music Catalogue Marketing||none||Europe||2009||Sell This Version|