- Mixed At – Kompakt Studios
- Art Direction – ,
- Drums [Additional] – (tracks: 1, 4, 7)
- Lyrics By –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By –
- Photography By –
- Vocals [Sung By] – ,
- Written-By, Producer – ,
Released in digipak.
- Barcode (Text): 8 80319 06732 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 880319067327
- Matrix / Runout: CA KOMCD98 @
- Matrix / Runout (Mastering Stamper Code): 01/13/12 12:52:35 AM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L039
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1283
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 12012
Sascha Funke and Julienne Dessange collaborate as Saschienne and deliver an album that's UNKNOWN. And while the title track starts spare, focusing on Dessange's cool vocal delivery, the electronics soon come in to warm the proceedings. Meanwhile the darker percussive hits on “November” soon take second stage to the harpsicord-like melodies and the vocal utterances, but “Knopfauge” returns to the spare construction and “Grand Cru” to the plodding darkness. “La Somme” offers a lovely, melancholy respite, before the dub techno of “Cache” comes throbbing in, sweeping in some piano chords and the contrasting vocals, before Dessange’s French lyrics take center stage on “Aile Mut.” Finally, “Neue Acht” ends the album on a subdued note, keeping the sonic palate clear and crisp throughout its longer running time.
Edited 5 years ago
Please Kompakt, we really need a repress LP on this one.