The organ heard in this album was originally built for a movie theatre in Iowa for silent movies, It was returned to Los Angeles when talkies became prevalent and installed in the studios of United Artists where it was used for radio broadcasts and for recording movie scores. Later, it was moved to a radio studio. In 1947, it was installed in the home of Buddy Cole.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (side A label): XSM 41315
- Matrix / Runout (side B label): XSM 44342
- Matrix / Runout (side A runout stamped): XSM41315-1G
- Matrix / Runout (side B runout stamped): XSM44342-1B