|A||A Man Who Might Have Been Screaming|
|B||And The Stories Will Flood Your Satisfaction (With Terror)|
|C||He Wants To Sleep In A Dream (He Keeps In His Head)|
|D||Possibly She Was One, Or Had Been One Before (Brew Dog)|
- Composed By [All Compositions By] – Andreas Werliin, Johan Berthling, Mats Gustafsson, Oren Ambarchi
- Design – Kim Hiorthøy
- Drums – Andreas Werliin
- Edited By – Oren Ambarchi
- Electric Bass – Johan Berthling
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – George Murphy (5)
- Executive-Producer – Rune Kristoffersen
- Guitar – Oren Ambarchi
- Mastered By – Byron Scullin
- Mixed By – Joe Talia, Oren Ambarchi
- Producer [Produced By] – Fire!, Oren Ambarchi
- Recorded By – Philip Bagenal
- Tenor Saxophone, Electronics [Live], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Organ – Mats Gustafsson
The track on side D is a 23-minute track not available on the CD edition.
Recorded October 28th 2011 at Eastcote Studios, London.
Mixed November 31st [sic] and December 1st 2011 at Chinatown, Melbourne.
Mastered December 21st 2011 at Deluxe Mastering, Melbourne.
℗ + © 2012 Rune Grammofon
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 033660 031308
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BC72183-01 A1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BC72183-01 B1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): BC72183-02 C1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): BC72183-02 D1 HL
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|RCD2130||Fire! With Oren Ambarchi||Fire! With Oren Ambarchi - In The Mouth - A Hand (CD, Album)||Rune Grammofon||RCD2130||Norway||2012||Sell This Version|
|RLP3130||Fire! with Oren Ambarchi||Fire! with Oren Ambarchi - In The Mouth - A Hand (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Rune Grammofon||RLP3130||Norway||2012||Sell This Version|