|A1||–||The Aura (Mix 1)|
|A2||–||The Aura (Movie Mix)|
|AA1||–||(With A) Piece Of Ice (Mix 1)|
|AA2||–||(With A) Piece Of Ice (Mix 2)|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): PBX1-95 A Metropolis Mastering Chicago MJR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): PBX1-95 B M.M.M.J.R.
- Rights Society: BMI
|First Concept (12", White Label, Promo, 33 ⅓ RPM)||Puzzlebox Records||PBX-1||US||1995|
|The Concept EP (4×File, FLAC, EP, Reissue)||Puzzlebox Records||PBX001||US||2015|
|First Concept (12", Repress, 33 ⅓ RPM)||Puzzlebox Records||PBX-1||US||Unknown|
|The Concept (12", Repress, 33 ⅓ RPM)||Puzzlebox Records||PBX-1||US||Unknown|
- Edited 8 months agohow good is thsi!! A must have for any Detroit techno lover. Model 500 style techno.
The Aura is really a journey into the mind. The B-Side Da sampla is in total contrast to the A-side with its Detroit ghetto tech sound that would work well in a booty mix anyday
- 'The Aura' by Keith Tucker is a CLASSIC example of Detroit Techno but this release was marred by poor mastering which means you have to REALLY pump up the volume to hear it. Does anyone know if they corrected this on the later represses??
- anyone else find the bass on "(With A) Piece Of Ice (Mix 1)" to be so overpowering to make it unplayable, especially on a proper bassy rig?
sounds like some bad mastering to me.